'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Trailer Teases Mutants' Demise
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" unleashes a new international trailer for Japanese fans and shows some potential spoilers in the process. It gives an extended look at Shawn Ashmore's Iceman and Daniel Cudmore's Colossus facing off Sentinels when they are under attack by the killing machine.
The movie is due May 23 Stateside. It follows the mutants joining forces with their younger selves in a fight for survival. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back playing the older Prof. X and Magneto, while James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender return to play the younger ones.
Hugh Jackman's character becomes a key player in this story as he's sent back to the past to warn them against Sentinels and bring together all the mutants in order to save their future. Jennifer Lawrence returns as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Halle Berry returns as Storm.
As promotion for the film continues in full force, Bryan Singer keeps a low profile following the shocking allegation that he sexually assaulted a teenage boy. Screenwriter/producer Simon Kinberg replaced the director at WonderCon, while cast members like Jackman, Fassbender, and McAvoy will take part in press tour around the world.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart