'X-Men: Days of Future Past' New Trailer Teases Mutants' Demise
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" unleashes a new international trailer for Japanese fans and shows some potential spoilers in the process. It gives an extended look at Shawn Ashmore's Iceman and Daniel Cudmore's Colossus facing off Sentinels when they are under attack by the killing machine.
The movie is due May 23 Stateside. It follows the mutants joining forces with their younger selves in a fight for survival. Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are back playing the older Prof. X and Magneto, while James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender return to play the younger ones.
Hugh Jackman's character becomes a key player in this story as he's sent back to the past to warn them against Sentinels and bring together all the mutants in order to save their future. Jennifer Lawrence returns as Mystique, Nicholas Hoult stars as Beast, and Halle Berry returns as Storm.
As promotion for the film continues in full force, Bryan Singer keeps a low profile following the shocking allegation that he sexually assaulted a teenage boy. Screenwriter/producer Simon Kinberg replaced the director at WonderCon, while cast members like Jackman, Fassbender, and McAvoy will take part in press tour around the world.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding