Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg Sign Up to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
"Saturday Night Live" has announced hosts for its May editions. After tapping "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" actor Andrew Garfield for the May 3 episode, the variety series has tapped Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to tackle the hosting duty for the following weeks.
Hollywood beauty Theron, whose new movie "A Million Ways to Die in the West" will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 30, will host the show for the second time the May 10 episode. She will be joined by The Black Keys, who will make their third appearance as musical guest.
Former "SNL" cast member Samberg, who currently stars on FOX's hit comedy "Brooklyn Nine-Nine", will host the May 17 episode. St. Vincent will make her musical guest debut in the same outing.
Garfield, meanwhile, will make his "SNL" hosting debut with Coldplay returning for their fifth musical guest appearance. The actor will appear on the sketch series just in time for the May 2 U.S. release of his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", in which he reprises his role as Peter Parker a.k.a. Spider-Man.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie