Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg Sign Up to Host 'Saturday Night Live'
"Saturday Night Live" has announced hosts for its May editions. After tapping "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" actor Andrew Garfield for the May 3 episode, the variety series has tapped Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to tackle the hosting duty for the following weeks.
Hollywood beauty Theron, whose new movie "A Million Ways to Die in the West" will arrive in U.S. theaters on May 30, will host the show for the second time the May 10 episode. She will be joined by The Black Keys, who will make their third appearance as musical guest.
Former "SNL" cast member Samberg, who currently stars on FOX's hit comedy "Brooklyn Nine-Nine", will host the May 17 episode. St. Vincent will make her musical guest debut in the same outing.
Garfield, meanwhile, will make his "SNL" hosting debut with Coldplay returning for their fifth musical guest appearance. The actor will appear on the sketch series just in time for the May 2 U.S. release of his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2", in which he reprises his role as Peter Parker a.k.a. Spider-Man.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii