Tori Spelling Thought She and Dean McDermott Had 'Good Sex Life'
Tori Spelling apparently felt that she and Dean McDermott had a happy married life. The "90210" actress, whose marriage is on the rocks because of her husband's infidelity, talked to Us Weekly about her situation prior to the debut of her reality show "True Tori".
McDermott cheated on Spelling with a Canadian woman named Emily Goodhand who reportedly claimed that McDermott told her he and Spelling had "sexless marriage." When asked about the claim, Spelling said, "For having four children and very chaotic schedules, I thought we had a very, very good sex life." She added, "Dean said he didn't say that to her. It's 'he said'/'she said,' and I obviously haven't talked to Emily so I don't know what he said to her."
Spelling, however, did not want to see her. "I have written her name in my phone multiple times for Google Images and when it comes up, I can't look at it," she admitted.
Spelling then said that she did not blame Goodhand for her marriage problem. "I have never held Emily Goodhand responsible. Dean did this, not her," she explained.
McDermott previously admitted in a clip for "True Tori" that the sex he had with Spelling "was not fantastic." He then added, "I'm insatiable. Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order