Jessica Chastain Courted for 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jessica Chastain is offered to join the upcoming fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible". Schmoes Know reports that the "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" actress is wanted to play the "right hand woman" to Tom Cruise's IMF agent character, Ethan Hunt.
"Mission: Impossible V" is set to be released in the United States on December 25, 2015. Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg are expected to reprise their roles. "Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce writes the script, and Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") serves behind the lens.
Chastain, 37, will next appear in Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" along with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. Her other new projects include drama "Miss Julie", action crime pic "A Most Violent Year", and Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak".
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party