Jessica Chastain Courted for 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jessica Chastain is offered to join the upcoming fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible". Schmoes Know reports that the "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" actress is wanted to play the "right hand woman" to Tom Cruise's IMF agent character, Ethan Hunt.
"Mission: Impossible V" is set to be released in the United States on December 25, 2015. Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg are expected to reprise their roles. "Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce writes the script, and Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") serves behind the lens.
Chastain, 37, will next appear in Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" along with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. Her other new projects include drama "Miss Julie", action crime pic "A Most Violent Year", and Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak".
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer