Jessica Chastain Courted for 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jessica Chastain is offered to join the upcoming fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible". Schmoes Know reports that the "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" actress is wanted to play the "right hand woman" to Tom Cruise's IMF agent character, Ethan Hunt.
"Mission: Impossible V" is set to be released in the United States on December 25, 2015. Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg are expected to reprise their roles. "Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce writes the script, and Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") serves behind the lens.
Chastain, 37, will next appear in Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" along with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. Her other new projects include drama "Miss Julie", action crime pic "A Most Violent Year", and Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak".
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth
- Andy Samberg Really Is a 'Weirdo' on New Freestyle From 'Popstar'
- Ben Affleck Spotted Wearing Eyeliner During Outing With Jennifer Garner and Kids
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump