Jessica Chastain Courted for 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jessica Chastain is offered to join the upcoming fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible". Schmoes Know reports that the "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" actress is wanted to play the "right hand woman" to Tom Cruise's IMF agent character, Ethan Hunt.
"Mission: Impossible V" is set to be released in the United States on December 25, 2015. Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg are expected to reprise their roles. "Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce writes the script, and Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") serves behind the lens.
Chastain, 37, will next appear in Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" along with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. Her other new projects include drama "Miss Julie", action crime pic "A Most Violent Year", and Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'