Jessica Chastain Courted for 'Mission: Impossible V'
Jessica Chastain is offered to join the upcoming fifth installment of "Mission: Impossible". Schmoes Know reports that the "Zero Dark Thirty (2012)" actress is wanted to play the "right hand woman" to Tom Cruise's IMF agent character, Ethan Hunt.
"Mission: Impossible V" is set to be released in the United States on December 25, 2015. Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg are expected to reprise their roles. "Iron Man 3" scribe Drew Pearce writes the script, and Christopher McQuarrie ("Jack Reacher") serves behind the lens.
Chastain, 37, will next appear in Christopher Nolan's "Interstellar" along with Matthew McConaughey and Anne Hathaway. Her other new projects include drama "Miss Julie", action crime pic "A Most Violent Year", and Guillermo del Toro's "Crimson Peak".
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'