Third 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants' Movie Officially in the Works
The third "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" is officially in the works. Alloy Entertainment is developing "Sisterhood Everlasting", based on the fifth and last novel in Ann Brashares' "Sisterhood" series.
"The Sisterhood series is one of Alloy's most cherished properties and we are looking forward to continuing its legacy with Sisterhood Everlasting nearly a decade after the first film was released," said Les Morgenstein, president of Alloy Entertainment. "The original film brought together an incredible group of talent who we hope to unite for fans once again."
Alloy developed the first two movies, "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" and "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2". Warner Bros. distributed both films but the third one is yet to have one attached. Ken Kwapis, who directed the original film in 2005, will return to direct, with Liz W. Garcia ("The Lifeguard") tackling the script. It is yet known whether Blake Lively, Alexis Bledel, America Ferrera and Amber Tamblyn will return for the movie.
In the book, the four girls have grown apart after 10 years. Tibby tries to bridge the distance by reuniting the girls for a trip that will change their lives forever.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal