Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Welcome Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde has given birth to her first child with fiance Jason Sudeikis. The "Her" actress took to Twitter on Wednesday, April 23 to share the exciting news as well as giving a first glimpse of their baby boy. The couple's bundle of joy is named Otis Alexander Sudeikis.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she wrote. The black-and-white photo shows Wilde cradling her newborn son while smiling.
Wilde and Sudeikis started dating in 2011 and got engaged in January 2013. She revealed the baby's sex when she was attending the Golden Globes, referring to her unborn baby as "he." She told PEOPLE at the awards show back then, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' "
In an interview published in May issue of Lucky magazine, Wilde talks about her pregnancy and how she views her baby bump as "a badge of pride." She shares, "I just thought, oh I'm going to hide this forever. But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump, as a badge of pride, like, 'I'm a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!' "
The 30-year-old star additionally mentions the perk of being pregnant. "I'm like, double D, hello! I've never been in this section of the bra store! I've been flat-chested my whole life, so it's a wonderful new world," she says.
Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building) pic.twitter.com/uHfY3adroc— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) April 23, 2014
More Olivia Wilde News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video