Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Welcome Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde has given birth to her first child with fiance Jason Sudeikis. The "Her" actress took to Twitter on Wednesday, April 23 to share the exciting news as well as giving a first glimpse of their baby boy. The couple's bundle of joy is named Otis Alexander Sudeikis.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she wrote. The black-and-white photo shows Wilde cradling her newborn son while smiling.
Wilde and Sudeikis started dating in 2011 and got engaged in January 2013. She revealed the baby's sex when she was attending the Golden Globes, referring to her unborn baby as "he." She told PEOPLE at the awards show back then, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' "
In an interview published in May issue of Lucky magazine, Wilde talks about her pregnancy and how she views her baby bump as "a badge of pride." She shares, "I just thought, oh I'm going to hide this forever. But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump, as a badge of pride, like, 'I'm a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!' "
The 30-year-old star additionally mentions the perk of being pregnant. "I'm like, double D, hello! I've never been in this section of the bra store! I've been flat-chested my whole life, so it's a wonderful new world," she says.
Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building) pic.twitter.com/uHfY3adroc— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) April 23, 2014
More Olivia Wilde News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?