Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Welcome Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde has given birth to her first child with fiance Jason Sudeikis. The "Her" actress took to Twitter on Wednesday, April 23 to share the exciting news as well as giving a first glimpse of their baby boy. The couple's bundle of joy is named Otis Alexander Sudeikis.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she wrote. The black-and-white photo shows Wilde cradling her newborn son while smiling.
Wilde and Sudeikis started dating in 2011 and got engaged in January 2013. She revealed the baby's sex when she was attending the Golden Globes, referring to her unborn baby as "he." She told PEOPLE at the awards show back then, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' "
In an interview published in May issue of Lucky magazine, Wilde talks about her pregnancy and how she views her baby bump as "a badge of pride." She shares, "I just thought, oh I'm going to hide this forever. But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump, as a badge of pride, like, 'I'm a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!' "
The 30-year-old star additionally mentions the perk of being pregnant. "I'm like, double D, hello! I've never been in this section of the bra store! I've been flat-chested my whole life, so it's a wonderful new world," she says.
Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building) pic.twitter.com/uHfY3adroc— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) April 23, 2014
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3