Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis Welcome Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde has given birth to her first child with fiance Jason Sudeikis. The "Her" actress took to Twitter on Wednesday, April 23 to share the exciting news as well as giving a first glimpse of their baby boy. The couple's bundle of joy is named Otis Alexander Sudeikis.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building)," she wrote. The black-and-white photo shows Wilde cradling her newborn son while smiling.
Wilde and Sudeikis started dating in 2011 and got engaged in January 2013. She revealed the baby's sex when she was attending the Golden Globes, referring to her unborn baby as "he." She told PEOPLE at the awards show back then, "He was kicking the whole time, going, 'Where are we?!' "
In an interview published in May issue of Lucky magazine, Wilde talks about her pregnancy and how she views her baby bump as "a badge of pride." She shares, "I just thought, oh I'm going to hide this forever. But I ended up getting kind of excited to show the bump, as a badge of pride, like, 'I'm a woman! Look at me making a human! I am a goddess!' "
The 30-year-old star additionally mentions the perk of being pregnant. "I'm like, double D, hello! I've never been in this section of the bra store! I've been flat-chested my whole life, so it's a wonderful new world," she says.
Ladies and gentlemen, Otis Alexander Sudeikis has LEFT the building! (I'm the building) pic.twitter.com/uHfY3adroc— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) April 23, 2014
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie