Rep Confirms Jodie Foster's Wedding to Ellen DeGeneres' Ex
Jodie Foster tied the knot to girlfriend Alexandra Hedison over the weekend. A representative of the "Panic Room" star confirmed to E! News on Wednesday, April 23 that the couple exchanged vows in a low-key ceremony.
Foster and Hedison had been dating for about a year. The notoriously private actress never confirmed their relationship but sparked dating rumor after they were spotted out and about together last summer. "It's pretty serious," E! reported at the time. "They're totally in love."
Foster opened up a bit about her personal life when giving an acceptance speech at the 2013 Golden Globes. She said she did her "coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age," adding, "If you had been a public figure from the time that you were a toddler, if you had to fight for a life that felt real and honest and normal against all odds, then maybe then you too might value privacy above all else."
Before Hedison, Foster was in a longterm relationship with Cydney Bernard. The couple, who separated in 2008, co-parented two sons, Charles and Kit. Hadison previously dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before DeGeneres moved on with Portia de Rossi
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway