Rep Confirms Jodie Foster's Wedding to Ellen DeGeneres' Ex
Jodie Foster tied the knot to girlfriend Alexandra Hedison over the weekend. A representative of the "Panic Room" star confirmed to E! News on Wednesday, April 23 that the couple exchanged vows in a low-key ceremony.
Foster and Hedison had been dating for about a year. The notoriously private actress never confirmed their relationship but sparked dating rumor after they were spotted out and about together last summer. "It's pretty serious," E! reported at the time. "They're totally in love."
Foster opened up a bit about her personal life when giving an acceptance speech at the 2013 Golden Globes. She said she did her "coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age," adding, "If you had been a public figure from the time that you were a toddler, if you had to fight for a life that felt real and honest and normal against all odds, then maybe then you too might value privacy above all else."
Before Hedison, Foster was in a longterm relationship with Cydney Bernard. The couple, who separated in 2008, co-parented two sons, Charles and Kit. Hadison previously dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before DeGeneres moved on with Portia de Rossi
More Jodie Foster News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday