Rep Confirms Jodie Foster's Wedding to Ellen DeGeneres' Ex
Jodie Foster tied the knot to girlfriend Alexandra Hedison over the weekend. A representative of the "Panic Room" star confirmed to E! News on Wednesday, April 23 that the couple exchanged vows in a low-key ceremony.
Foster and Hedison had been dating for about a year. The notoriously private actress never confirmed their relationship but sparked dating rumor after they were spotted out and about together last summer. "It's pretty serious," E! reported at the time. "They're totally in love."
Foster opened up a bit about her personal life when giving an acceptance speech at the 2013 Golden Globes. She said she did her "coming out about a thousand years ago back in the stone age," adding, "If you had been a public figure from the time that you were a toddler, if you had to fight for a life that felt real and honest and normal against all odds, then maybe then you too might value privacy above all else."
Before Hedison, Foster was in a longterm relationship with Cydney Bernard. The couple, who separated in 2008, co-parented two sons, Charles and Kit. Hadison previously dated Ellen DeGeneres for three years before DeGeneres moved on with Portia de Rossi
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers