First Look at 'Supernatural' Spin-Off 'Bloodlines' in Trailer and Pictures
The CW has given away the first look at the potential "Supernatural" spin-off via a preview for the new episode of the long-running show. Aptly titled "Bloodlines", the trailer takes viewers to Chicago, where Sam and Dean encounter Ennis Ross, played by Lucien Laviscount, who is a police academy trainee.
The Winchester brothers learn from Ennis that Mafia-esque monster families, unknowingly to humans, "run" the underbelly of the metropolis. Claiming to know more about the city, Ennis insists on joining the ghost hunter siblings as he has a personal vendetta against the monsters.
One of the monster families consists of shapeshifters run by Margo Lassiter (Danielle Savre), whose leadership is thrown into question when her brother David (Nathaniel Buzolic) returns home. The other reigning family in town is made up of werewolves, led by Julian Duval (Sean Faris).
Making it more complicated, Violet Durant, a werewolf, is entangled in a forbidden love with shape-shifter David. She is the sister to Julian, who is described as a "savagely handsome, strong, arrogant twentysomething" man who is also Ennis' arch nemesis.
Initially called "Supernatural: Tribes", "Supernatural: Bloodlines" will debut as a backdoor pilot on Tuesday, April 29 at 9 P.M. ET on The CW.
"Supernatural" - "Bloodlines" Trailer:
"Supernatural" - "Bloodlines" Photos:
More Supernatural News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama