Kanye West Wanted James Franco and Seth Rogen to Perform at His Wedding
James Franco said Kanye West asked him and Seth Rogen to perform "Bound 2" at his upcoming wedding to Kim Kardashian. Franco revealed the story during an appearance on "The View" with his "Of Mice & Men" co-stars.
In the Tuesday, April 22 episode, the "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actor said that it all began when he and Rogen made a parody version of the rapper's "Bound 2" music video which also features the reality star. "We did get feedback," Franco said. "Kim loved the video and we didn't hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he's not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he's not going to say anything."
"But then two weeks ago, we got a call from Kanye. Seth and I were on the phone. We thought he was just going to let us have it. But he loved it. And I'm pretty sure I can say it now because I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding at Versailles," he continued. "I think it would have been awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front of all the Kardashians," he added with a laugh.
Speaking of wedding, Kardashian told Ryan Seacrest earlier this year that she and West wanted to get married in a small ceremony. The celebrity couple reportedly will exchange vows in Paris, but the wedding location and the date are not confirmed yet.
More Kanye West News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt