Kanye West Wanted James Franco and Seth Rogen to Perform at His Wedding
James Franco said Kanye West asked him and Seth Rogen to perform "Bound 2" at his upcoming wedding to Kim Kardashian. Franco revealed the story during an appearance on "The View" with his "Of Mice & Men" co-stars.
In the Tuesday, April 22 episode, the "Oz: The Great and Powerful" actor said that it all began when he and Rogen made a parody version of the rapper's "Bound 2" music video which also features the reality star. "We did get feedback," Franco said. "Kim loved the video and we didn't hear back from Kanye so we kind of felt like he's not bashing us, but he probably hates it but he's not going to say anything."
"But then two weeks ago, we got a call from Kanye. Seth and I were on the phone. We thought he was just going to let us have it. But he loved it. And I'm pretty sure I can say it now because I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. He wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding at Versailles," he continued. "I think it would have been awesome for about 10 seconds, but then there would be Seth with his shirt off in front of all the Kardashians," he added with a laugh.
Speaking of wedding, Kardashian told Ryan Seacrest earlier this year that she and West wanted to get married in a small ceremony. The celebrity couple reportedly will exchange vows in Paris, but the wedding location and the date are not confirmed yet.
More Kanye West News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy