Ricky Martin Debuts Summery Music Video for World Cup Song 'Vida'
Ricky Martin has debuted the music video for "Vida", an English-Spanish track that he has recorded for the 2014 World Cup. Arriving on Tuesday, April 22, the summery clip was shot on a beach in Brazil.
The three-and-a-half-minute visuals mostly features the singer singing, dancing and partying with some friends. The clip also gives glimpses at several people, including teens, elders and children, playing soccer.
"I had a lot of fun flying to and shooting in Brazil," Martin said of filming the fun music video. "It's an incredible feeling to be able to have the opportunity to participate in a global initiative like SuperSong. I am very excited to finally be able to sing 'Vida' and share this special song with the world."
The up-tempo "Vida" was written by Elijah King, the winner of Sony's "SuperSong" World Cup song contest. The track, along with Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez's "We Are One (Ole Ola)", will appear in "One Love, One Rhythm - The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album" that is set to be released on May 13.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch