Ricky Martin Debuts Summery Music Video for World Cup Song 'Vida'
Ricky Martin has debuted the music video for "Vida", an English-Spanish track that he has recorded for the 2014 World Cup. Arriving on Tuesday, April 22, the summery clip was shot on a beach in Brazil.
The three-and-a-half-minute visuals mostly features the singer singing, dancing and partying with some friends. The clip also gives glimpses at several people, including teens, elders and children, playing soccer.
"I had a lot of fun flying to and shooting in Brazil," Martin said of filming the fun music video. "It's an incredible feeling to be able to have the opportunity to participate in a global initiative like SuperSong. I am very excited to finally be able to sing 'Vida' and share this special song with the world."
The up-tempo "Vida" was written by Elijah King, the winner of Sony's "SuperSong" World Cup song contest. The track, along with Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez's "We Are One (Ole Ola)", will appear in "One Love, One Rhythm - The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album" that is set to be released on May 13.
Ricky Martin's "Vida" music video
More Ricky Martin News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell