Ricky Martin Debuts Summery Music Video for World Cup Song 'Vida'
Ricky Martin has debuted the music video for "Vida", an English-Spanish track that he has recorded for the 2014 World Cup. Arriving on Tuesday, April 22, the summery clip was shot on a beach in Brazil.
The three-and-a-half-minute visuals mostly features the singer singing, dancing and partying with some friends. The clip also gives glimpses at several people, including teens, elders and children, playing soccer.
"I had a lot of fun flying to and shooting in Brazil," Martin said of filming the fun music video. "It's an incredible feeling to be able to have the opportunity to participate in a global initiative like SuperSong. I am very excited to finally be able to sing 'Vida' and share this special song with the world."
The up-tempo "Vida" was written by Elijah King, the winner of Sony's "SuperSong" World Cup song contest. The track, along with Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez's "We Are One (Ole Ola)", will appear in "One Love, One Rhythm - The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album" that is set to be released on May 13.
More Ricky Martin News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen