Ricky Martin Debuts Summery Music Video for World Cup Song 'Vida'
Ricky Martin has debuted the music video for "Vida", an English-Spanish track that he has recorded for the 2014 World Cup. Arriving on Tuesday, April 22, the summery clip was shot on a beach in Brazil.
The three-and-a-half-minute visuals mostly features the singer singing, dancing and partying with some friends. The clip also gives glimpses at several people, including teens, elders and children, playing soccer.
"I had a lot of fun flying to and shooting in Brazil," Martin said of filming the fun music video. "It's an incredible feeling to be able to have the opportunity to participate in a global initiative like SuperSong. I am very excited to finally be able to sing 'Vida' and share this special song with the world."
The up-tempo "Vida" was written by Elijah King, the winner of Sony's "SuperSong" World Cup song contest. The track, along with Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez's "We Are One (Ole Ola)", will appear in "One Love, One Rhythm - The 2014 FIFA World Cup Official Album" that is set to be released on May 13.
Ricky Martin's "Vida" music video
More Ricky Martin News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors