Cuba Gooding Jr. and Wife Split After 20 Years of Marriage
Cuba Gooding Jr. and his wife Sara Kapfer are calling it quits after 20 years of marriage. TMZ reports that Kapfer filed for legal separation on Tuesday, April 22 in L.A. County Superior Court. In the court documents, Kapfer cited irreconcilable differences as reason for the separation.
The Oscar-winning actor and Kapfer got married in 1994 and they have three children together. Kapfer wants joint legal and physical custody of their two minor children. Child support will be determined later.
Only last year, the "Jerry Maguire" star gushed over his wife during an appearance on "The View". "Like I always say it's been five women [in one] I was with," he said of Kapfer back then. "The high-school girl, then the college girl, the newlywed and the mother... she has been changing to this other woman that I have to introduce myself to every few years. And thank god I've fallen in love with each one. It's true. I'm lucky that way."
The 46-year-old actor previously also shared that he and Kapfer made arrangement so that they could spend some time with family. "When you do films, you're away from the family, but I can still fly them in or fly home to see them, so... my wife and I... have this rule - never go more than three or four weeks without seeing each other," he said.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic