Cuba Gooding Jr. and Wife Split After 20 Years of Marriage
Cuba Gooding Jr. and his wife Sara Kapfer are calling it quits after 20 years of marriage. TMZ reports that Kapfer filed for legal separation on Tuesday, April 22 in L.A. County Superior Court. In the court documents, Kapfer cited irreconcilable differences as reason for the separation.
The Oscar-winning actor and Kapfer got married in 1994 and they have three children together. Kapfer wants joint legal and physical custody of their two minor children. Child support will be determined later.
Only last year, the "Jerry Maguire" star gushed over his wife during an appearance on "The View". "Like I always say it's been five women [in one] I was with," he said of Kapfer back then. "The high-school girl, then the college girl, the newlywed and the mother... she has been changing to this other woman that I have to introduce myself to every few years. And thank god I've fallen in love with each one. It's true. I'm lucky that way."
The 46-year-old actor previously also shared that he and Kapfer made arrangement so that they could spend some time with family. "When you do films, you're away from the family, but I can still fly them in or fly home to see them, so... my wife and I... have this rule - never go more than three or four weeks without seeing each other," he said.
More Cuba Gooding Jr. News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'