Cuba Gooding Jr. and Wife Split After 20 Years of Marriage
Cuba Gooding Jr. and his wife Sara Kapfer are calling it quits after 20 years of marriage. TMZ reports that Kapfer filed for legal separation on Tuesday, April 22 in L.A. County Superior Court. In the court documents, Kapfer cited irreconcilable differences as reason for the separation.
The Oscar-winning actor and Kapfer got married in 1994 and they have three children together. Kapfer wants joint legal and physical custody of their two minor children. Child support will be determined later.
Only last year, the "Jerry Maguire" star gushed over his wife during an appearance on "The View". "Like I always say it's been five women [in one] I was with," he said of Kapfer back then. "The high-school girl, then the college girl, the newlywed and the mother... she has been changing to this other woman that I have to introduce myself to every few years. And thank god I've fallen in love with each one. It's true. I'm lucky that way."
The 46-year-old actor previously also shared that he and Kapfer made arrangement so that they could spend some time with family. "When you do films, you're away from the family, but I can still fly them in or fly home to see them, so... my wife and I... have this rule - never go more than three or four weeks without seeing each other," he said.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media