Lindsey Vonn Reportedly Is Close to Tiger Woods' Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren
Tiger Woods' former wife Elin Nordegren and his girlfriend Lindsey Vonn reportedly have close relationship. As reported by Us Weekly, Nordegren at first wanted to know more about her ex-husband's girlfriend because she knew she would be spending a lot of time with her children. The ladies ended up getting along well.
"After meeting her, she found she actually liked her," the source said. "You'd think it would be weird, but Elin loves Lindsey and they talk all the time. Elin likes that Lindsey is a strong woman."
The source continued saying that the whole family recently went to a vacation together. The two women had a drink together some times as Woods was with his children, Sam and Charlie. "Lindsey is really good for Tiger. She's strong, opinionated, and keeps him in line. Elin found that they are very similar and have a lot in common. They laugh and talk like they have been girlfriends forever," the source added.
Nordegren and Woods separated in 2010 after he cheated on her with several women. The pro-golfer and Vonn went public with their relationship in March 2013. "We immediately clicked, you know? It was just one of those things," Vonn told Vogue of her romance with Woods later that year. "We talked a lot, corresponded a lot, and he was a good friend who was always there. And then it became more. It's amazing. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it."
More Lindsey Vonn News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?