Shakira Performs 'Empire' on 'The Voice'
Shakira took the stage of "The Voice" during its result show on Tuesday, April 22. The Latin singer, who also serves as the coach on the popular singing competition, treated viewers with the live version of her current single "Empire".
The mother of one appeared on the fire-filled stage in a sexy sparkly black outfit. She channeled her inner rock star as she belted out the track which is featured in her latest self-titled album, "Shakira".
"Empire" was released as the second cut off the album that peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released in March. The song came to follow up the star's collaboration with Bajan singer Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira has recently been announced as a performer at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music awards. She will be joined by the likes of Pharrell Williams, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and 30 Seconds to Mars at the event that will be aired live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser