Shakira Performs 'Empire' on 'The Voice'
Shakira took the stage of "The Voice" during its result show on Tuesday, April 22. The Latin singer, who also serves as the coach on the popular singing competition, treated viewers with the live version of her current single "Empire".
The mother of one appeared on the fire-filled stage in a sexy sparkly black outfit. She channeled her inner rock star as she belted out the track which is featured in her latest self-titled album, "Shakira".
"Empire" was released as the second cut off the album that peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released in March. The song came to follow up the star's collaboration with Bajan singer Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira has recently been announced as a performer at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music awards. She will be joined by the likes of Pharrell Williams, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and 30 Seconds to Mars at the event that will be aired live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour