Shakira Performs 'Empire' on 'The Voice'
Shakira took the stage of "The Voice" during its result show on Tuesday, April 22. The Latin singer, who also serves as the coach on the popular singing competition, treated viewers with the live version of her current single "Empire".
The mother of one appeared on the fire-filled stage in a sexy sparkly black outfit. She channeled her inner rock star as she belted out the track which is featured in her latest self-titled album, "Shakira".
"Empire" was released as the second cut off the album that peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released in March. The song came to follow up the star's collaboration with Bajan singer Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira has recently been announced as a performer at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music awards. She will be joined by the likes of Pharrell Williams, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and 30 Seconds to Mars at the event that will be aired live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?