Shakira Performs 'Empire' on 'The Voice'
Shakira took the stage of "The Voice" during its result show on Tuesday, April 22. The Latin singer, who also serves as the coach on the popular singing competition, treated viewers with the live version of her current single "Empire".
The mother of one appeared on the fire-filled stage in a sexy sparkly black outfit. She channeled her inner rock star as she belted out the track which is featured in her latest self-titled album, "Shakira".
"Empire" was released as the second cut off the album that peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released in March. The song came to follow up the star's collaboration with Bajan singer Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira has recently been announced as a performer at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music awards. She will be joined by the likes of Pharrell Williams, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and 30 Seconds to Mars at the event that will be aired live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
More Shakira News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'