Shakira Performs 'Empire' on 'The Voice'
Shakira took the stage of "The Voice" during its result show on Tuesday, April 22. The Latin singer, who also serves as the coach on the popular singing competition, treated viewers with the live version of her current single "Empire".
The mother of one appeared on the fire-filled stage in a sexy sparkly black outfit. She channeled her inner rock star as she belted out the track which is featured in her latest self-titled album, "Shakira".
"Empire" was released as the second cut off the album that peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released in March. The song came to follow up the star's collaboration with Bajan singer Rihanna, "Can't Remember to Forget You".
Shakira has recently been announced as a performer at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music awards. She will be joined by the likes of Pharrell Williams, Drake, Ed Sheeran, Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull and 30 Seconds to Mars at the event that will be aired live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival