Uma Thurman Reportedly Calls Off Engagement to Arpad Busson
Uma Thurman and her fiance Arpad Busson have called off their engagement for the second time, PEOPLE reports. The couple started dating in 2007 and they got engaged the next year. The "Kill Bill" star and the French financier split in 2009 before rekindling their romance. They have a 21-month-old daughter together.
Report of the split started over the weekend when a source told U.K.'s Daily Mail that Thurman was seen without her engagement ring during a recent event. "Uma and Arki (Busson) were due to attend a gala together on April 8, but Uma showed up without her engagement ring or her fiance. Arki was scheduled to attend and it seemed clear there was only one reason why he didn't show - because he and Uma are no longer an item," the source claimed.
"Uma lives in New York while Arki lives in London. He has been out and about without Uma since October when he went to a Halloween party alone. They have been at one or two events together, like Harvey Weinstein's pre-Bafta party in February, but on that occasion they looked miserable," another source added.
Prior to having a relationship with Busson, Thurman was married to Gary Oldman from 1990 until 1992. She then was married to Ethan Hawke, with whom she shares two children. Busson, meanwhile, also has two children from a previous relationship with Elle Macpherson.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'