Uma Thurman Reportedly Calls Off Engagement to Arpad Busson
Uma Thurman and her fiance Arpad Busson have called off their engagement for the second time, PEOPLE reports. The couple started dating in 2007 and they got engaged the next year. The "Kill Bill" star and the French financier split in 2009 before rekindling their romance. They have a 21-month-old daughter together.
Report of the split started over the weekend when a source told U.K.'s Daily Mail that Thurman was seen without her engagement ring during a recent event. "Uma and Arki (Busson) were due to attend a gala together on April 8, but Uma showed up without her engagement ring or her fiance. Arki was scheduled to attend and it seemed clear there was only one reason why he didn't show - because he and Uma are no longer an item," the source claimed.
"Uma lives in New York while Arki lives in London. He has been out and about without Uma since October when he went to a Halloween party alone. They have been at one or two events together, like Harvey Weinstein's pre-Bafta party in February, but on that occasion they looked miserable," another source added.
Prior to having a relationship with Busson, Thurman was married to Gary Oldman from 1990 until 1992. She then was married to Ethan Hawke, with whom she shares two children. Busson, meanwhile, also has two children from a previous relationship with Elle Macpherson.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival