'The Voice' Reveals Top 10 of Season 6
Following the first live show of "The Voice" season 6 on Monday, two singers were sent packing in the Tuesday, April 22 result show. Opened with a live performance of Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" by Adam Levine and his team, the show quickly revealed that Josh Kaufman and Kat Perkins were safe.
Kristen Merlin and Audra McLaughlin followed suit, joined next by Delvin Choice, Jake Worthington, Bria Kelly, Christina Grimmie and Sisaundra Lewis. This meant Dani Moz and Tess Boyer of Team Shakira as well as T.J. Wilkins of Team Usher were in the bottom three.
The three singers in jeopardy sang for Instant Save. T.J. did "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain, Dani covered "Turning Tables" by Adele, and Tess performed "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson.
After the voting window was closed, host Carson Daly announced Tess won the Instant Save based on fans' tweets. The 21-year-old and the other nine singers will return next Monday for the Top 10 performances at 8 P.M. on NBC.
Blake Shelton and his team also catered the crowd with a performance of "Put Some Drive in Your Country" by Travis Tritt that night. Meanwhile, Shakira performed her latest single "Empire".
Team Adam - "Sledgehammer":
Team Blake - "Put Some Drive in Your Country":
T.J. Wilkins - "I'll Be":
Dani Moz - "Turning Tables":
Tess Boyer: "Dark Side":
More The Voice News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala