'The Voice' Reveals Top 10 of Season 6
Following the first live show of "The Voice" season 6 on Monday, two singers were sent packing in the Tuesday, April 22 result show. Opened with a live performance of Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer" by Adam Levine and his team, the show quickly revealed that Josh Kaufman and Kat Perkins were safe.
Kristen Merlin and Audra McLaughlin followed suit, joined next by Delvin Choice, Jake Worthington, Bria Kelly, Christina Grimmie and Sisaundra Lewis. This meant Dani Moz and Tess Boyer of Team Shakira as well as T.J. Wilkins of Team Usher were in the bottom three.
The three singers in jeopardy sang for Instant Save. T.J. did "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain, Dani covered "Turning Tables" by Adele, and Tess performed "Dark Side" by Kelly Clarkson.
After the voting window was closed, host Carson Daly announced Tess won the Instant Save based on fans' tweets. The 21-year-old and the other nine singers will return next Monday for the Top 10 performances at 8 P.M. on NBC.
Blake Shelton and his team also catered the crowd with a performance of "Put Some Drive in Your Country" by Travis Tritt that night. Meanwhile, Shakira performed her latest single "Empire".
Team Adam - "Sledgehammer":
Team Blake - "Put Some Drive in Your Country":
T.J. Wilkins - "I'll Be":
Dani Moz - "Turning Tables":
Tess Boyer: "Dark Side":
More The Voice News
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo