Three Hollywood Executives Deny Sex Abuse Accusations
A man named Michael F. Egan III, who filed a lawsuit against "X Men" director Bryan Singer last week for alleged sexual abuse, recently named three more Hollywood figures as a part of underage sex ring in new lawsuits. The three Hollywood executives, Garth Ancier, David Neuman and Gary Goddard, now have responded to the accusations.
Garth Ancier, who is a TV executive with decades of career, said in a statement via his attorney Louise Ann Fernandez that he had never been to the house in Hawaii where the abuse allegedly took place. "All of the allegations made by the plaintiff against Garth Ancier are demonstrably untrue, and we are confident the courts will agree when the evidence is presented," the emailed statement read.
"As just one of many examples, Mr. Ancier has never even visited the estate in Hawaii where the plaintiff claims to have encountered him," the statement continued.
Neuman, meanwhile, denied the teen sex abuse accusations in a Twitter post. He wrote on Monday, April 21, "The disgusting allegations made against me are COMPLETELY FALSE. Also very shocking in that they don't just stretch the truth, they are whole-cloth lies with zero basis in reality or truth. Sickening, and very evil, for anyone to lie like that, let alone in a legal document."
Shortly after Egan and his lawyer Jeff Herman held a press conference to announce the new lawsuits on Monday in Los Angeles, Goddard's legal team told media that the Broadway producer was away, but they said the teen sex abuse claims were not true. "Based on what we have heard, the allegations are without merit. Once we have seen the complaint we will respond appropriately," they stated.
In other news, Olympic diver Tom Daley's boyfriend Dustin Lance Black possibly will be named a witness in a lawsuit against Singer. Black, who is a screenwriter, apparently is close to the "X Men: Days of Future Past" director and has joined the filmmaker at pool parties.
Egan's lawyer told U.K.'s Daily Mirror that he might contact Black. "I intend to take depositions of all individuals who may have relevant information, including Singer's friends," he said.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video