Amy Poehler Does 'Billy on the Street' Wearing Pitbull Mask
Amy Poehler went undercover, sort of, to fool unsuspecting New Yorkers. The "Parks and Recreation" star joined comedian Billy Eichner on "Billy on the Street" to surprise people while wearing a Pitbull mask.
The rule of the game was simple. Eichner would tell people, "It's Pitbull... not it's not, it's Amy Poehler!" and then actress would open the mask and show her face. Some of the people's reactions were noteworthy.
Eichner failed to amuse in the first encounter with the women trying not to get into the scene. However, it was an introductory for Poehler. "That's it?! That's it? That's the game?" she asked him after correctly doing her part. Eichner had another flaw when mistakenly identifying a woman as a guy.
One guy yelled, "Oh my God! I love you so much" after knowing that it's Poehler. The reaction got cooler towards the end of the video with one man admitting not familiar with "Parks and Recreation". "Not familiar with it? What do you mean not familiar with it?" Poehler said as they looked for another person. Eichner is recurring on the TV show.
More Amy Poehler News
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding