Amy Poehler Does 'Billy on the Street' Wearing Pitbull Mask
Amy Poehler went undercover, sort of, to fool unsuspecting New Yorkers. The "Parks and Recreation" star joined comedian Billy Eichner on "Billy on the Street" to surprise people while wearing a Pitbull mask.
The rule of the game was simple. Eichner would tell people, "It's Pitbull... not it's not, it's Amy Poehler!" and then actress would open the mask and show her face. Some of the people's reactions were noteworthy.
Eichner failed to amuse in the first encounter with the women trying not to get into the scene. However, it was an introductory for Poehler. "That's it?! That's it? That's the game?" she asked him after correctly doing her part. Eichner had another flaw when mistakenly identifying a woman as a guy.
One guy yelled, "Oh my God! I love you so much" after knowing that it's Poehler. The reaction got cooler towards the end of the video with one man admitting not familiar with "Parks and Recreation". "Not familiar with it? What do you mean not familiar with it?" Poehler said as they looked for another person. Eichner is recurring on the TV show.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?