Amy Poehler Does 'Billy on the Street' Wearing Pitbull Mask
Amy Poehler went undercover, sort of, to fool unsuspecting New Yorkers. The "Parks and Recreation" star joined comedian Billy Eichner on "Billy on the Street" to surprise people while wearing a Pitbull mask.
The rule of the game was simple. Eichner would tell people, "It's Pitbull... not it's not, it's Amy Poehler!" and then actress would open the mask and show her face. Some of the people's reactions were noteworthy.
Eichner failed to amuse in the first encounter with the women trying not to get into the scene. However, it was an introductory for Poehler. "That's it?! That's it? That's the game?" she asked him after correctly doing her part. Eichner had another flaw when mistakenly identifying a woman as a guy.
One guy yelled, "Oh my God! I love you so much" after knowing that it's Poehler. The reaction got cooler towards the end of the video with one man admitting not familiar with "Parks and Recreation". "Not familiar with it? What do you mean not familiar with it?" Poehler said as they looked for another person. Eichner is recurring on the TV show.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight