Amy Poehler Does 'Billy on the Street' Wearing Pitbull Mask
Amy Poehler went undercover, sort of, to fool unsuspecting New Yorkers. The "Parks and Recreation" star joined comedian Billy Eichner on "Billy on the Street" to surprise people while wearing a Pitbull mask.
The rule of the game was simple. Eichner would tell people, "It's Pitbull... not it's not, it's Amy Poehler!" and then actress would open the mask and show her face. Some of the people's reactions were noteworthy.
Eichner failed to amuse in the first encounter with the women trying not to get into the scene. However, it was an introductory for Poehler. "That's it?! That's it? That's the game?" she asked him after correctly doing her part. Eichner had another flaw when mistakenly identifying a woman as a guy.
One guy yelled, "Oh my God! I love you so much" after knowing that it's Poehler. The reaction got cooler towards the end of the video with one man admitting not familiar with "Parks and Recreation". "Not familiar with it? What do you mean not familiar with it?" Poehler said as they looked for another person. Eichner is recurring on the TV show.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says