Drew Barrymore Gave Birth to Baby Girl Named Frankie
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second child on Tuesday, April 22. The actress and her art advisor husband Will Kopelman decided to give the newborn an untraditional name for a girl.
"Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. "Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!"
Barrymore confirmed her second pregnancy in November after spotted out and about wearing a loose dress. She had revealed her intention of having another child right away after giving birth to daughter Olive in September 2012. "I was an only child, and it was lonely," she told InStyle. "Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around."
She would later announce in December that she was expecting another girl. "I'm relieved I'm having another girl. I have everything I need. It's all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff," she said in February. "I'm pretty psyched about that!"
More Drew Barrymore News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera