Drew Barrymore Gave Birth to Baby Girl Named Frankie
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second child on Tuesday, April 22. The actress and her art advisor husband Will Kopelman decided to give the newborn an untraditional name for a girl.
"Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. "Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!"
Barrymore confirmed her second pregnancy in November after spotted out and about wearing a loose dress. She had revealed her intention of having another child right away after giving birth to daughter Olive in September 2012. "I was an only child, and it was lonely," she told InStyle. "Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around."
She would later announce in December that she was expecting another girl. "I'm relieved I'm having another girl. I have everything I need. It's all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff," she said in February. "I'm pretty psyched about that!"
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says