Drew Barrymore Gave Birth to Baby Girl Named Frankie
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second child on Tuesday, April 22. The actress and her art advisor husband Will Kopelman decided to give the newborn an untraditional name for a girl.
"Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. "Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!"
Barrymore confirmed her second pregnancy in November after spotted out and about wearing a loose dress. She had revealed her intention of having another child right away after giving birth to daughter Olive in September 2012. "I was an only child, and it was lonely," she told InStyle. "Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around."
She would later announce in December that she was expecting another girl. "I'm relieved I'm having another girl. I have everything I need. It's all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff," she said in February. "I'm pretty psyched about that!"
More Drew Barrymore News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism