Drew Barrymore Gave Birth to Baby Girl Named Frankie
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second child on Tuesday, April 22. The actress and her art advisor husband Will Kopelman decided to give the newborn an untraditional name for a girl.
"Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. "Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!"
Barrymore confirmed her second pregnancy in November after spotted out and about wearing a loose dress. She had revealed her intention of having another child right away after giving birth to daughter Olive in September 2012. "I was an only child, and it was lonely," she told InStyle. "Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around."
She would later announce in December that she was expecting another girl. "I'm relieved I'm having another girl. I have everything I need. It's all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff," she said in February. "I'm pretty psyched about that!"
More Drew Barrymore News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie