Drew Barrymore Gave Birth to Baby Girl Named Frankie
Drew Barrymore gave birth to her second child on Tuesday, April 22. The actress and her art advisor husband Will Kopelman decided to give the newborn an untraditional name for a girl.
"Happy to announce that today we are the proud parents of our second daughter, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman," the couple told PEOPLE in a statement. "Olive has a new little sister, and everyone is healthy and happy!"
Barrymore confirmed her second pregnancy in November after spotted out and about wearing a loose dress. She had revealed her intention of having another child right away after giving birth to daughter Olive in September 2012. "I was an only child, and it was lonely," she told InStyle. "Some people love it and thrive on the independence, but I want my kids to have other kids around."
She would later announce in December that she was expecting another girl. "I'm relieved I'm having another girl. I have everything I need. It's all about hand-me-downs and room sharing and all that stuff," she said in February. "I'm pretty psyched about that!"
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum