Report: Jay-Z and Beyonce to Miss Kanye and Kim's Wedding
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles will not attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding, but not because of the reported rift between the ladies. The rapper and his wife turned down the invitation because they didn't want anything to do with "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
It has been reported that Kimye's wedding in France will be televised. "Jay-Z would be there if it wasn't going to be such a public event," a source told The Sun. As compensation for their absence, Jay-Z and Beyonce will treat the couple with a honeymoon on a rented yacht that costs them 100,000 pounds.
Besides, Jay-Z reportedly will also throw Kanye a big bachelor party at his New York club 40/40. "Instead he's making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man," an insider said. "It will cost a small fortune - and to top it all off, he's chucked a 100,000 pounds yacht rental in there as a wedding gift as well."
Back in February, Kim told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show that it would be a private affair unlike her highly-publicized nuptials to Kris Humphries. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding," she said. "As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking."
More Jay-Z News
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini