Report: Jay-Z and Beyonce to Miss Kanye and Kim's Wedding
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles will not attend Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's wedding, but not because of the reported rift between the ladies. The rapper and his wife turned down the invitation because they didn't want anything to do with "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
It has been reported that Kimye's wedding in France will be televised. "Jay-Z would be there if it wasn't going to be such a public event," a source told The Sun. As compensation for their absence, Jay-Z and Beyonce will treat the couple with a honeymoon on a rented yacht that costs them 100,000 pounds.
Besides, Jay-Z reportedly will also throw Kanye a big bachelor party at his New York club 40/40. "Instead he's making it up to his mate by throwing him the most extravagant stag do known to man," an insider said. "It will cost a small fortune - and to top it all off, he's chucked a 100,000 pounds yacht rental in there as a wedding gift as well."
Back in February, Kim told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show that it would be a private affair unlike her highly-publicized nuptials to Kris Humphries. "We're having a super, super small, intimate wedding," she said. "As we go along, we're realizing we want it to be smaller and more intimate than people are imagining and thinking."
More Jay-Z News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift