Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and Wife Announced Pregnancy
A few days after celebrating their anniversary, Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and his wife Kelli announced that they were expecting their first child together. And they have even found out the sex of the baby.
"So excited for a new Baby A on the way in Sept! And it's a boy!!! -Dave & Kelli," a post on the band's Facebook page read on Monday, April 21. His bandmate, singer Hillary Scott, expressed her excitement of the news, tweeting, "WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"
Dave and Kelli started off as friends before they began dating in 2011. They were engaged in December that year and got married on April 14, 2012. Beside providing backing vocals, Dave plays piano, guitar and mandolin in the group.
Hillary was the first to become a parent in the band. She gave birth to a daughter last July in Nashville.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart