Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and Wife Announced Pregnancy
A few days after celebrating their anniversary, Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and his wife Kelli announced that they were expecting their first child together. And they have even found out the sex of the baby.
"So excited for a new Baby A on the way in Sept! And it's a boy!!! -Dave & Kelli," a post on the band's Facebook page read on Monday, April 21. His bandmate, singer Hillary Scott, expressed her excitement of the news, tweeting, "WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"
Dave and Kelli started off as friends before they began dating in 2011. They were engaged in December that year and got married on April 14, 2012. Beside providing backing vocals, Dave plays piano, guitar and mandolin in the group.
Hillary was the first to become a parent in the band. She gave birth to a daughter last July in Nashville.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR