Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and Wife Announced Pregnancy
A few days after celebrating their anniversary, Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and his wife Kelli announced that they were expecting their first child together. And they have even found out the sex of the baby.
"So excited for a new Baby A on the way in Sept! And it's a boy!!! -Dave & Kelli," a post on the band's Facebook page read on Monday, April 21. His bandmate, singer Hillary Scott, expressed her excitement of the news, tweeting, "WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"
Dave and Kelli started off as friends before they began dating in 2011. They were engaged in December that year and got married on April 14, 2012. Beside providing backing vocals, Dave plays piano, guitar and mandolin in the group.
Hillary was the first to become a parent in the band. She gave birth to a daughter last July in Nashville.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked