Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and Wife Announced Pregnancy
A few days after celebrating their anniversary, Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and his wife Kelli announced that they were expecting their first child together. And they have even found out the sex of the baby.
"So excited for a new Baby A on the way in Sept! And it's a boy!!! -Dave & Kelli," a post on the band's Facebook page read on Monday, April 21. His bandmate, singer Hillary Scott, expressed her excitement of the news, tweeting, "WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"
Dave and Kelli started off as friends before they began dating in 2011. They were engaged in December that year and got married on April 14, 2012. Beside providing backing vocals, Dave plays piano, guitar and mandolin in the group.
Hillary was the first to become a parent in the band. She gave birth to a daughter last July in Nashville.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest