Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and Wife Announced Pregnancy
A few days after celebrating their anniversary, Lady Antebellum's Dave Haywood and his wife Kelli announced that they were expecting their first child together. And they have even found out the sex of the baby.
"So excited for a new Baby A on the way in Sept! And it's a boy!!! -Dave & Kelli," a post on the band's Facebook page read on Monday, April 21. His bandmate, singer Hillary Scott, expressed her excitement of the news, tweeting, "WOOHOO!!!!!!!!"
Dave and Kelli started off as friends before they began dating in 2011. They were engaged in December that year and got married on April 14, 2012. Beside providing backing vocals, Dave plays piano, guitar and mandolin in the group.
Hillary was the first to become a parent in the band. She gave birth to a daughter last July in Nashville.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March