Khloe Kardashian Steps Out With French Montana in New York City
Khloe Kardashian and her rumored new boyfriend French Montana were spotted in public together for the first time in New York City over the weekend. The pair were seen enjoying some pizza at Star Gourmet & Deli in NYC on Saturday, April 19 after he hosted a party at the Allstar Night Club in Elizabeth, New Jersey the previous night.
The couple went to an after party at Greenhouse nightclub on Saturday night. The duo reportedly had shots of CIROC at the bash before it was shut down by police at 2:45 A.M. According to Radar Online, the party was shut down after "police were tipped off about the size of French's entourage."
"The club was shut down for overcrowding and loud music," the source continued. "French was visibly annoyed that he had to leave, because it was his friend DJ Cipha Sounds' birthday party."
Earlier that day, the reality star and the Moroccan-born rapper enjoyed a meal at Lobster House on City Island, sitting by the water. As reported by Us Weekly, Kardashian was seen laughing while eating her salad and French fries. She went back to L.A. on Sunday.
Kardashian and Montana apparently have been close since they attended Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' son's birthday party recently. A source told PEOPLE last week, "Khloe is totally with him. She's having so much fun with him." However, the source claimed that "she's not taking it too seriously, just having fun."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'