Avril Lavigne Debuts Cute 'Hello Kitty' Music Video
Avril Lavigne has debuted the music video for her track called "Hello Kitty". The colorful clip features the pop/rock singer sporting a black top and a cute skirt as she shows off some dance moves alongside four dancers in a room packed with girlie stuff.
The video also gives glimpses at Lavigne visiting a candy store and having sushi for dinner. She's later seen hitting the streets of Japan with her dancers and interacting with some locals as she keeps singing about the fictional character from Sanrio.
"Hello Kitty" was co-written by Lavigne with her husband Chad Kroeger. In Asia, it was released as the fourth single off the Canadian singer's latest album, "Avril Lavigne", which peaked at No. 5 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
The single serves as the follow-up to "Here's to Never Growing Up", "Rock N Roll" and Kroeger-assited "Let Me Go", which all charted on Billboard Hot 100.
Avril Lavigne's "Hello Kitty" music video
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed