Avril Lavigne Debuts Cute 'Hello Kitty' Music Video
Avril Lavigne has debuted the music video for her track called "Hello Kitty". The colorful clip features the pop/rock singer sporting a black top and a cute skirt as she shows off some dance moves alongside four dancers in a room packed with girlie stuff.
The video also gives glimpses at Lavigne visiting a candy store and having sushi for dinner. She's later seen hitting the streets of Japan with her dancers and interacting with some locals as she keeps singing about the fictional character from Sanrio.
"Hello Kitty" was co-written by Lavigne with her husband Chad Kroeger. In Asia, it was released as the fourth single off the Canadian singer's latest album, "Avril Lavigne", which peaked at No. 5 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
The single serves as the follow-up to "Here's to Never Growing Up", "Rock N Roll" and Kroeger-assited "Let Me Go", which all charted on Billboard Hot 100.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!