Avril Lavigne Debuts Cute 'Hello Kitty' Music Video
Avril Lavigne has debuted the music video for her track called "Hello Kitty". The colorful clip features the pop/rock singer sporting a black top and a cute skirt as she shows off some dance moves alongside four dancers in a room packed with girlie stuff.
The video also gives glimpses at Lavigne visiting a candy store and having sushi for dinner. She's later seen hitting the streets of Japan with her dancers and interacting with some locals as she keeps singing about the fictional character from Sanrio.
"Hello Kitty" was co-written by Lavigne with her husband Chad Kroeger. In Asia, it was released as the fourth single off the Canadian singer's latest album, "Avril Lavigne", which peaked at No. 5 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
The single serves as the follow-up to "Here's to Never Growing Up", "Rock N Roll" and Kroeger-assited "Let Me Go", which all charted on Billboard Hot 100.
Avril Lavigne's "Hello Kitty" music video
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal