Avril Lavigne Debuts Cute 'Hello Kitty' Music Video
Avril Lavigne has debuted the music video for her track called "Hello Kitty". The colorful clip features the pop/rock singer sporting a black top and a cute skirt as she shows off some dance moves alongside four dancers in a room packed with girlie stuff.
The video also gives glimpses at Lavigne visiting a candy store and having sushi for dinner. She's later seen hitting the streets of Japan with her dancers and interacting with some locals as she keeps singing about the fictional character from Sanrio.
"Hello Kitty" was co-written by Lavigne with her husband Chad Kroeger. In Asia, it was released as the fourth single off the Canadian singer's latest album, "Avril Lavigne", which peaked at No. 5 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
The single serves as the follow-up to "Here's to Never Growing Up", "Rock N Roll" and Kroeger-assited "Let Me Go", which all charted on Billboard Hot 100.
Avril Lavigne's "Hello Kitty" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival