Avril Lavigne Debuts Cute 'Hello Kitty' Music Video
Avril Lavigne has debuted the music video for her track called "Hello Kitty". The colorful clip features the pop/rock singer sporting a black top and a cute skirt as she shows off some dance moves alongside four dancers in a room packed with girlie stuff.
The video also gives glimpses at Lavigne visiting a candy store and having sushi for dinner. She's later seen hitting the streets of Japan with her dancers and interacting with some locals as she keeps singing about the fictional character from Sanrio.
"Hello Kitty" was co-written by Lavigne with her husband Chad Kroeger. In Asia, it was released as the fourth single off the Canadian singer's latest album, "Avril Lavigne", which peaked at No. 5 on Billboard 200 after it was released last year.
The single serves as the follow-up to "Here's to Never Growing Up", "Rock N Roll" and Kroeger-assited "Let Me Go", which all charted on Billboard Hot 100.
Avril Lavigne's "Hello Kitty" music video
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'