Craig Zadan and Neil Meron Return to Produce 2015 Oscars
The Academy has tapped Craig Zadan and Neil Meron as producers for the upcoming 2015 Academy Awards. Academy president Cheryl Boone Isaacs announced Zadan and Meron's return on Monday, April 21, a week after revealing key dates for the 87th annual awards show.
"We couldn't be more thrilled to have Craig and Neil back to produce the Oscars again in 2015," Isaacs said in a statement. "Their showmanship has elevated the show to new heights and we are excited to keep the momentum going."
This will be the third time Zadan and Meron in charge of the biggest celebration in Hollywood movie industry. The duo produced this year's Oscars hosted by Ellen DeGeneres and last year's edition hosted by Seth MacFarlane.
Academy CEO Dawn Hudson added, "This year's show reached viewers of all ages and set social media records, proving that Craig and Neil are masters at tapping into the zeitgeist and capturing the hearts of movie fans around the world."
Zadan and Meron also reacted to their appointment for the honorable duty, stating, "We're proud of the show's success over the last two years and are eager to embark on another entertaining show to honor this year's motion pictures."
The 87th Academy Awards is set to take place February 22, 2015 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, Los Angeles, and will be broadcast live on ABC. Host for the show is yet to be announced.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed