Jenna Dewan Poses Naked for Allure Magazine
Jenna Dewan poses in her birthday suit in Allure magazine's May edition which also features other snaps from Kristen Bell, Nia Long and Minnie Driver. In a photo for the magazine, Channing Tatum's wife lies on a pool of water while giving a seductive stare to the camera. The water covers half of her naked body while she covers one of her breasts with one hand.
The actress, who gave birth to her daughter Everly less than a year ago, tells the magazine that her actor husband is OK with the sexy photo shoot. "Chan was really on board with it - he knows I'm very comfortable in my own skin," she says. "I hope I worked out just enough."
"My trainer, Jen Johnson, is amazing, but she kicks my butt. She makes me do these plank exercises. I hate them. They're awful. But they work," she says of her recent work-out routines in the Q&A section. Jenna, who said that she did not think much about losing baby weight, previously told Us Weekly how she stayed in shape during pregnancy.
"The second I found out I was pregnant, I called [my trainer] Jen Johnson," she admitted. "We found areas we wanted to target: arms and legs. I wanted to keep the muscles alive. Plus, I felt so much better. Working out kept me sane. I would feel a burst of energy and all my hormones would regulate."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur