Jenna Dewan Poses Naked for Allure Magazine
Jenna Dewan poses in her birthday suit in Allure magazine's May edition which also features other snaps from Kristen Bell, Nia Long and Minnie Driver. In a photo for the magazine, Channing Tatum's wife lies on a pool of water while giving a seductive stare to the camera. The water covers half of her naked body while she covers one of her breasts with one hand.
The actress, who gave birth to her daughter Everly less than a year ago, tells the magazine that her actor husband is OK with the sexy photo shoot. "Chan was really on board with it - he knows I'm very comfortable in my own skin," she says. "I hope I worked out just enough."
"My trainer, Jen Johnson, is amazing, but she kicks my butt. She makes me do these plank exercises. I hate them. They're awful. But they work," she says of her recent work-out routines in the Q&A section. Jenna, who said that she did not think much about losing baby weight, previously told Us Weekly how she stayed in shape during pregnancy.
"The second I found out I was pregnant, I called [my trainer] Jen Johnson," she admitted. "We found areas we wanted to target: arms and legs. I wanted to keep the muscles alive. Plus, I felt so much better. Working out kept me sane. I would feel a burst of energy and all my hormones would regulate."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated