Jenna Dewan Poses Naked for Allure Magazine
Jenna Dewan poses in her birthday suit in Allure magazine's May edition which also features other snaps from Kristen Bell, Nia Long and Minnie Driver. In a photo for the magazine, Channing Tatum's wife lies on a pool of water while giving a seductive stare to the camera. The water covers half of her naked body while she covers one of her breasts with one hand.
The actress, who gave birth to her daughter Everly less than a year ago, tells the magazine that her actor husband is OK with the sexy photo shoot. "Chan was really on board with it - he knows I'm very comfortable in my own skin," she says. "I hope I worked out just enough."
"My trainer, Jen Johnson, is amazing, but she kicks my butt. She makes me do these plank exercises. I hate them. They're awful. But they work," she says of her recent work-out routines in the Q&A section. Jenna, who said that she did not think much about losing baby weight, previously told Us Weekly how she stayed in shape during pregnancy.
"The second I found out I was pregnant, I called [my trainer] Jen Johnson," she admitted. "We found areas we wanted to target: arms and legs. I wanted to keep the muscles alive. Plus, I felt so much better. Working out kept me sane. I would feel a burst of energy and all my hormones would regulate."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments