Katy Perry Plays 'World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers' in Trailer for New Music Video
Katy Perry is only a few days away from releasing the music video for her new single, "Birthday". To build the anticipation, the singer teased her new project with a trailer that she shared on YouTube on Monday, April 21.
In the teaser titled "World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers", Perry hints that her next visuals will be hilarious. She introduces fans to Goldie the Dancer, Yosef Shulem the MC, Kriss the Clown, Ace the Animal Trainer and Princess Mandee, who are all played by the 29-year-old star.
The new music video will arrive in full on Thursday, April 24. "I wish I could say it's sexy, but it's not," she recently revealed what fans could expect from her forthcoming clip in an interview with HitFix. "It's me at my most insane."
The track is the fourth single lifted off her latest chart-topping album, "Prism", which was released last year. It comes as the follow-up to Juicy J-assisted "Dark Horse" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 100.
More Katy Perry News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis