Katy Perry Plays 'World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers' in Trailer for New Music Video
Katy Perry is only a few days away from releasing the music video for her new single, "Birthday". To build the anticipation, the singer teased her new project with a trailer that she shared on YouTube on Monday, April 21.
In the teaser titled "World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers", Perry hints that her next visuals will be hilarious. She introduces fans to Goldie the Dancer, Yosef Shulem the MC, Kriss the Clown, Ace the Animal Trainer and Princess Mandee, who are all played by the 29-year-old star.
The new music video will arrive in full on Thursday, April 24. "I wish I could say it's sexy, but it's not," she recently revealed what fans could expect from her forthcoming clip in an interview with HitFix. "It's me at my most insane."
The track is the fourth single lifted off her latest chart-topping album, "Prism", which was released last year. It comes as the follow-up to Juicy J-assisted "Dark Horse" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 100.
More Katy Perry News
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds