Katy Perry Plays 'World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers' in Trailer for New Music Video
Katy Perry is only a few days away from releasing the music video for her new single, "Birthday". To build the anticipation, the singer teased her new project with a trailer that she shared on YouTube on Monday, April 21.
In the teaser titled "World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers", Perry hints that her next visuals will be hilarious. She introduces fans to Goldie the Dancer, Yosef Shulem the MC, Kriss the Clown, Ace the Animal Trainer and Princess Mandee, who are all played by the 29-year-old star.
The new music video will arrive in full on Thursday, April 24. "I wish I could say it's sexy, but it's not," she recently revealed what fans could expect from her forthcoming clip in an interview with HitFix. "It's me at my most insane."
The track is the fourth single lifted off her latest chart-topping album, "Prism", which was released last year. It comes as the follow-up to Juicy J-assisted "Dark Horse" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 100.
More Katy Perry News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes