Katy Perry Plays 'World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers' in Trailer for New Music Video
Katy Perry is only a few days away from releasing the music video for her new single, "Birthday". To build the anticipation, the singer teased her new project with a trailer that she shared on YouTube on Monday, April 21.
In the teaser titled "World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers", Perry hints that her next visuals will be hilarious. She introduces fans to Goldie the Dancer, Yosef Shulem the MC, Kriss the Clown, Ace the Animal Trainer and Princess Mandee, who are all played by the 29-year-old star.
The new music video will arrive in full on Thursday, April 24. "I wish I could say it's sexy, but it's not," she recently revealed what fans could expect from her forthcoming clip in an interview with HitFix. "It's me at my most insane."
The track is the fourth single lifted off her latest chart-topping album, "Prism", which was released last year. It comes as the follow-up to Juicy J-assisted "Dark Horse" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 100.
More Katy Perry News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton