Katy Perry Plays 'World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers' in Trailer for New Music Video
Katy Perry is only a few days away from releasing the music video for her new single, "Birthday". To build the anticipation, the singer teased her new project with a trailer that she shared on YouTube on Monday, April 21.
In the teaser titled "World's Worst Birthday Party Entertainers", Perry hints that her next visuals will be hilarious. She introduces fans to Goldie the Dancer, Yosef Shulem the MC, Kriss the Clown, Ace the Animal Trainer and Princess Mandee, who are all played by the 29-year-old star.
The new music video will arrive in full on Thursday, April 24. "I wish I could say it's sexy, but it's not," she recently revealed what fans could expect from her forthcoming clip in an interview with HitFix. "It's me at my most insane."
The track is the fourth single lifted off her latest chart-topping album, "Prism", which was released last year. It comes as the follow-up to Juicy J-assisted "Dark Horse" that peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 100.
More Katy Perry News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune