Dean McDermott Says Sex With Wife Tori Spelling 'Wasn't Fantastic'
Dean McDermott delivers low blow to his wife, Tori Spelling, who is also the mother of his four children. During a therapy session filmed for her TV show "True Tori" which premieres Tuesday, April 22, he complains about their sex life.
"We would have sex once every two weeks," McDermott, 47, says. "It wasn't fantastic." As 40-year-old Spelling protests, their counselor explains to him, "Dean, your expectations of what a marriage is supposed to be sexually, it's like a fairy tale."
"I'm insatiable," the father of five then admits. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol." He says of his mistress, "I wasn't attracted to her. It was just like a warm body," when his teary wife presses him, "But I don't understand, like why her?"
In the previous clip, McDermott confessed, "I cheated on my wife. That's my worst nightmare." But Spelling wasn't convinced by his remorse as she said, "Or that you got caught," to which the "Chopped Canada" host responded, "I don't know."
More Tori Spelling News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance