Jennifer Lopez Debuts DJ Khaled's 'I Luh Ya Papi' Remix Ft. French Montana, Big Sean and Tyga
DJ Khaled has hired Big Sean and Tyga for his remix of Jennifer Lopez's collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". In the star-studded new version, which was released on Monday, April 21, the original beat produced by Detail has been totally reworked.
In addition to verses from Sean and Montana, the new version features new verses from Tyga. "T-Raww playa, leave her 'round me ima take her/ Switching lanes, top off, we a topic/ Watcha talking? If you ain't talking how you stuntin'," he raps over the new beat.
The new remix also includes a sample of Jay-Z's "Hey Papi". A music video for the track has already been shot. It's expected to be released soon.
The original version of "I Luh Ya Papi" serves as the first official single off J.Lo's upcoming 10th studio album that's scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. "There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the singer recently talked about the follow-up to 2011's "Love?".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy