Jennifer Lopez Debuts DJ Khaled's 'I Luh Ya Papi' Remix Ft. French Montana, Big Sean and Tyga
DJ Khaled has hired Big Sean and Tyga for his remix of Jennifer Lopez's collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". In the star-studded new version, which was released on Monday, April 21, the original beat produced by Detail has been totally reworked.
In addition to verses from Sean and Montana, the new version features new verses from Tyga. "T-Raww playa, leave her 'round me ima take her/ Switching lanes, top off, we a topic/ Watcha talking? If you ain't talking how you stuntin'," he raps over the new beat.
The new remix also includes a sample of Jay-Z's "Hey Papi". A music video for the track has already been shot. It's expected to be released soon.
The original version of "I Luh Ya Papi" serves as the first official single off J.Lo's upcoming 10th studio album that's scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. "There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the singer recently talked about the follow-up to 2011's "Love?".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer