Jennifer Lopez Debuts DJ Khaled's 'I Luh Ya Papi' Remix Ft. French Montana, Big Sean and Tyga
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 637
DJ Khaled has hired Big Sean and Tyga for his remix of Jennifer Lopez's collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". In the star-studded new version, which was released on Monday, April 21, the original beat produced by Detail has been totally reworked.
In addition to verses from Sean and Montana, the new version features new verses from Tyga. "T-Raww playa, leave her 'round me ima take her/ Switching lanes, top off, we a topic/ Watcha talking? If you ain't talking how you stuntin'," he raps over the new beat.
The new remix also includes a sample of Jay-Z's "Hey Papi". A music video for the track has already been shot. It's expected to be released soon.
The original version of "I Luh Ya Papi" serves as the first official single off J.Lo's upcoming 10th studio album that's scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. "There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the singer recently talked about the follow-up to 2011's "Love?".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says