Jennifer Lopez Debuts DJ Khaled's 'I Luh Ya Papi' Remix Ft. French Montana, Big Sean and Tyga
DJ Khaled has hired Big Sean and Tyga for his remix of Jennifer Lopez's collaboration with French Montana, "I Luh Ya Papi". In the star-studded new version, which was released on Monday, April 21, the original beat produced by Detail has been totally reworked.
In addition to verses from Sean and Montana, the new version features new verses from Tyga. "T-Raww playa, leave her 'round me ima take her/ Switching lanes, top off, we a topic/ Watcha talking? If you ain't talking how you stuntin'," he raps over the new beat.
The new remix also includes a sample of Jay-Z's "Hey Papi". A music video for the track has already been shot. It's expected to be released soon.
The original version of "I Luh Ya Papi" serves as the first official single off J.Lo's upcoming 10th studio album that's scheduled to hit the stores on June 17. "There's just so much amazing stuff on this album. I'm so excited for people to hear it," the singer recently talked about the follow-up to 2011's "Love?".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie