Gisele Bundchen Singing 'Heart of Glass' in Sexy Bikini in New H and M Ad
Gisele Bundchen shows off her vocals and famous figure in a new ad for H&M. In a video that was premiered on "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 21, the supermodel is featured rocking two different swimsuits as she sings "Heart of Glass".
The one-and-a-half-minute clip opens with Bundchen wearing an animal print bikini as she performs on the beach. The 33-year-old Brazilian star is later seen singing and dancing while sporting a black one-piece.
"Heart of Glass" was originally performed by Blondie. The track was recorded by the band for their third studio album, 1978's "Parallel Lines".
Bundchen's version was produced by Bob Sinclar. It will be available on iTunes on Tuesday. The star, Sinclar and H&M will donate all royalties from the song to UNICEF for its work for education.
This is not Bundchen's first time to record a song for H&M. Last year, the mother of two covered The Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night" for the retailer's fall campaign.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip