Gisele Bundchen Singing 'Heart of Glass' in Sexy Bikini in New H and M Ad
Gisele Bundchen shows off her vocals and famous figure in a new ad for H&M. In a video that was premiered on "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 21, the supermodel is featured rocking two different swimsuits as she sings "Heart of Glass".
The one-and-a-half-minute clip opens with Bundchen wearing an animal print bikini as she performs on the beach. The 33-year-old Brazilian star is later seen singing and dancing while sporting a black one-piece.
"Heart of Glass" was originally performed by Blondie. The track was recorded by the band for their third studio album, 1978's "Parallel Lines".
Bundchen's version was produced by Bob Sinclar. It will be available on iTunes on Tuesday. The star, Sinclar and H&M will donate all royalties from the song to UNICEF for its work for education.
This is not Bundchen's first time to record a song for H&M. Last year, the mother of two covered The Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night" for the retailer's fall campaign.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World