Gisele Bundchen Singing 'Heart of Glass' in Sexy Bikini in New H and M Ad
Gisele Bundchen shows off her vocals and famous figure in a new ad for H&M. In a video that was premiered on "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 21, the supermodel is featured rocking two different swimsuits as she sings "Heart of Glass".
The one-and-a-half-minute clip opens with Bundchen wearing an animal print bikini as she performs on the beach. The 33-year-old Brazilian star is later seen singing and dancing while sporting a black one-piece.
"Heart of Glass" was originally performed by Blondie. The track was recorded by the band for their third studio album, 1978's "Parallel Lines".
Bundchen's version was produced by Bob Sinclar. It will be available on iTunes on Tuesday. The star, Sinclar and H&M will donate all royalties from the song to UNICEF for its work for education.
This is not Bundchen's first time to record a song for H&M. Last year, the mother of two covered The Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night" for the retailer's fall campaign.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding