Gisele Bundchen Singing 'Heart of Glass' in Sexy Bikini in New H and M Ad
Gisele Bundchen shows off her vocals and famous figure in a new ad for H&M. In a video that was premiered on "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 21, the supermodel is featured rocking two different swimsuits as she sings "Heart of Glass".
The one-and-a-half-minute clip opens with Bundchen wearing an animal print bikini as she performs on the beach. The 33-year-old Brazilian star is later seen singing and dancing while sporting a black one-piece.
"Heart of Glass" was originally performed by Blondie. The track was recorded by the band for their third studio album, 1978's "Parallel Lines".
Bundchen's version was produced by Bob Sinclar. It will be available on iTunes on Tuesday. The star, Sinclar and H&M will donate all royalties from the song to UNICEF for its work for education.
This is not Bundchen's first time to record a song for H&M. Last year, the mother of two covered The Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night" for the retailer's fall campaign.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked