Gisele Bundchen Singing 'Heart of Glass' in Sexy Bikini in New H and M Ad
Gisele Bundchen shows off her vocals and famous figure in a new ad for H&M. In a video that was premiered on "Good Morning America" on Monday, April 21, the supermodel is featured rocking two different swimsuits as she sings "Heart of Glass".
The one-and-a-half-minute clip opens with Bundchen wearing an animal print bikini as she performs on the beach. The 33-year-old Brazilian star is later seen singing and dancing while sporting a black one-piece.
"Heart of Glass" was originally performed by Blondie. The track was recorded by the band for their third studio album, 1978's "Parallel Lines".
Bundchen's version was produced by Bob Sinclar. It will be available on iTunes on Tuesday. The star, Sinclar and H&M will donate all royalties from the song to UNICEF for its work for education.
This is not Bundchen's first time to record a song for H&M. Last year, the mother of two covered The Kinks' "All Day and All of the Night" for the retailer's fall campaign.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie