Paul W.S. Anderson Reveals Title and Returning Cast for 'Resident Evil 6'
The sixth installment of "Resident Evil" movie series has gotten a new update. Paul W. S. Anderson, who directed the first and the last two entries, discusses the next film during an appearance at this year's Beijing International Film Festival.
"I have to go home tomorrow for 'Rising Resident Evil'. That's what I'm going to do. As you know, [Li] Bingbing is in the last movie and she will be there again... After 'Resident Evil' I want to come to China and shoot film again," he says as quoted by CNTV.
Some media, however, tentatively calls the follow-up to 2012's "Resident Evil: Retribution" "Resident Evil Rising", pointing out that the quoted title might be a translation mix-up.
Aside from revealing the title and one of the returning cast members, Anderson also confirms that the "Resident Evil 6" will "definitely be 3D" because he believes the technology has now become the fabric, rather than just a special sauce, for a film.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert