Paul W.S. Anderson Reveals Title and Returning Cast for 'Resident Evil 6'
The sixth installment of "Resident Evil" movie series has gotten a new update. Paul W. S. Anderson, who directed the first and the last two entries, discusses the next film during an appearance at this year's Beijing International Film Festival.
"I have to go home tomorrow for 'Rising Resident Evil'. That's what I'm going to do. As you know, [Li] Bingbing is in the last movie and she will be there again... After 'Resident Evil' I want to come to China and shoot film again," he says as quoted by CNTV.
Some media, however, tentatively calls the follow-up to 2012's "Resident Evil: Retribution" "Resident Evil Rising", pointing out that the quoted title might be a translation mix-up.
Aside from revealing the title and one of the returning cast members, Anderson also confirms that the "Resident Evil 6" will "definitely be 3D" because he believes the technology has now become the fabric, rather than just a special sauce, for a film.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed