Paul W.S. Anderson Reveals Title and Returning Cast for 'Resident Evil 6'
The sixth installment of "Resident Evil" movie series has gotten a new update. Paul W. S. Anderson, who directed the first and the last two entries, discusses the next film during an appearance at this year's Beijing International Film Festival.
"I have to go home tomorrow for 'Rising Resident Evil'. That's what I'm going to do. As you know, [Li] Bingbing is in the last movie and she will be there again... After 'Resident Evil' I want to come to China and shoot film again," he says as quoted by CNTV.
Some media, however, tentatively calls the follow-up to 2012's "Resident Evil: Retribution" "Resident Evil Rising", pointing out that the quoted title might be a translation mix-up.
Aside from revealing the title and one of the returning cast members, Anderson also confirms that the "Resident Evil 6" will "definitely be 3D" because he believes the technology has now become the fabric, rather than just a special sauce, for a film.
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black