Paul W.S. Anderson Reveals Title and Returning Cast for 'Resident Evil 6'
The sixth installment of "Resident Evil" movie series has gotten a new update. Paul W. S. Anderson, who directed the first and the last two entries, discusses the next film during an appearance at this year's Beijing International Film Festival.
"I have to go home tomorrow for 'Rising Resident Evil'. That's what I'm going to do. As you know, [Li] Bingbing is in the last movie and she will be there again... After 'Resident Evil' I want to come to China and shoot film again," he says as quoted by CNTV.
Some media, however, tentatively calls the follow-up to 2012's "Resident Evil: Retribution" "Resident Evil Rising", pointing out that the quoted title might be a translation mix-up.
Aside from revealing the title and one of the returning cast members, Anderson also confirms that the "Resident Evil 6" will "definitely be 3D" because he believes the technology has now become the fabric, rather than just a special sauce, for a film.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl