Pharrell, Drake, Ed Sheeran Tapped to Perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Several A-list musicians have been lined up to perform at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music Awards. Pharrell Williams, Drake and Ed Sheeran are all set to take the stage at the show which will air live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
The three acts will be joined by Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull, Shakira and 30 Seconds to Mars. The show will also feature appearances by Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Steven Tyler, Imagine Dragons, Chris Martin, Lorde and Demi Lovato among others.
The finalists for the first-ever iHeartRadio Awards were announced last month. Rihanna is the biggest nominee as she's up for seven awards. Behind the Bajan singer, Justin Timberlake follows with five nominations.
The nominees were based on results from the newly introduced iHeartRadioChart, digital streaming data from the iHeartRadio platform and sales, social video data and tags from Big Champagne and Shazam. Fans can vote for their favorites on the awards show's official website until April 25.
More Pharrell Williams News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger