Pharrell, Drake, Ed Sheeran Tapped to Perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Several A-list musicians have been lined up to perform at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music Awards. Pharrell Williams, Drake and Ed Sheeran are all set to take the stage at the show which will air live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
The three acts will be joined by Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull, Shakira and 30 Seconds to Mars. The show will also feature appearances by Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Steven Tyler, Imagine Dragons, Chris Martin, Lorde and Demi Lovato among others.
The finalists for the first-ever iHeartRadio Awards were announced last month. Rihanna is the biggest nominee as she's up for seven awards. Behind the Bajan singer, Justin Timberlake follows with five nominations.
The nominees were based on results from the newly introduced iHeartRadioChart, digital streaming data from the iHeartRadio platform and sales, social video data and tags from Big Champagne and Shazam. Fans can vote for their favorites on the awards show's official website until April 25.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments