Pharrell, Drake, Ed Sheeran Tapped to Perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Several A-list musicians have been lined up to perform at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music Awards. Pharrell Williams, Drake and Ed Sheeran are all set to take the stage at the show which will air live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
The three acts will be joined by Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull, Shakira and 30 Seconds to Mars. The show will also feature appearances by Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Steven Tyler, Imagine Dragons, Chris Martin, Lorde and Demi Lovato among others.
The finalists for the first-ever iHeartRadio Awards were announced last month. Rihanna is the biggest nominee as she's up for seven awards. Behind the Bajan singer, Justin Timberlake follows with five nominations.
The nominees were based on results from the newly introduced iHeartRadioChart, digital streaming data from the iHeartRadio platform and sales, social video data and tags from Big Champagne and Shazam. Fans can vote for their favorites on the awards show's official website until April 25.
More Pharrell Williams News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support