Pharrell, Drake, Ed Sheeran Tapped to Perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Several A-list musicians have been lined up to perform at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music Awards. Pharrell Williams, Drake and Ed Sheeran are all set to take the stage at the show which will air live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
The three acts will be joined by Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull, Shakira and 30 Seconds to Mars. The show will also feature appearances by Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Steven Tyler, Imagine Dragons, Chris Martin, Lorde and Demi Lovato among others.
The finalists for the first-ever iHeartRadio Awards were announced last month. Rihanna is the biggest nominee as she's up for seven awards. Behind the Bajan singer, Justin Timberlake follows with five nominations.
The nominees were based on results from the newly introduced iHeartRadioChart, digital streaming data from the iHeartRadio platform and sales, social video data and tags from Big Champagne and Shazam. Fans can vote for their favorites on the awards show's official website until April 25.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'