Pharrell, Drake, Ed Sheeran Tapped to Perform at iHeartRadio Music Awards
Several A-list musicians have been lined up to perform at the upcoming iHeartRadio Music Awards. Pharrell Williams, Drake and Ed Sheeran are all set to take the stage at the show which will air live on NBC on May 1 from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
The three acts will be joined by Blake Shelton, Kendrick Lamar, Pitbull, Shakira and 30 Seconds to Mars. The show will also feature appearances by Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Steven Tyler, Imagine Dragons, Chris Martin, Lorde and Demi Lovato among others.
The finalists for the first-ever iHeartRadio Awards were announced last month. Rihanna is the biggest nominee as she's up for seven awards. Behind the Bajan singer, Justin Timberlake follows with five nominations.
The nominees were based on results from the newly introduced iHeartRadioChart, digital streaming data from the iHeartRadio platform and sales, social video data and tags from Big Champagne and Shazam. Fans can vote for their favorites on the awards show's official website until April 25.
More Pharrell Williams News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal