HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley'
HBO has given renewals to two of its comedies, "Veep" and "Silicon Valley". The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus is renewed for a fourth season, while the tech-themed sitcom will return for a sophomore season. Both shows are expected to return in 2015.
"Veep" kicked its third season on April 6 with nearly 1 million total viewers. The show has received critical acclaim and won several awards, including two Emmy Awads for Louis-Dreyfus.
"Silicon Valley", meanwhile, has drawn attention, particularly from real-life tech's power players, due to its theme. It debuted after "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere on April 6 to 2.5 million viewers.
"Veep" and "Silicon Valley" air Sundays at 10:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
More Veep News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift