HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley'
HBO has given renewals to two of its comedies, "Veep" and "Silicon Valley". The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus is renewed for a fourth season, while the tech-themed sitcom will return for a sophomore season. Both shows are expected to return in 2015.
"Veep" kicked its third season on April 6 with nearly 1 million total viewers. The show has received critical acclaim and won several awards, including two Emmy Awads for Louis-Dreyfus.
"Silicon Valley", meanwhile, has drawn attention, particularly from real-life tech's power players, due to its theme. It debuted after "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere on April 6 to 2.5 million viewers.
"Veep" and "Silicon Valley" air Sundays at 10:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'