HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley'
HBO has given renewals to two of its comedies, "Veep" and "Silicon Valley". The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus is renewed for a fourth season, while the tech-themed sitcom will return for a sophomore season. Both shows are expected to return in 2015.
"Veep" kicked its third season on April 6 with nearly 1 million total viewers. The show has received critical acclaim and won several awards, including two Emmy Awads for Louis-Dreyfus.
"Silicon Valley", meanwhile, has drawn attention, particularly from real-life tech's power players, due to its theme. It debuted after "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere on April 6 to 2.5 million viewers.
"Veep" and "Silicon Valley" air Sundays at 10:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date