HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley'
HBO has given renewals to two of its comedies, "Veep" and "Silicon Valley". The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus is renewed for a fourth season, while the tech-themed sitcom will return for a sophomore season. Both shows are expected to return in 2015.
"Veep" kicked its third season on April 6 with nearly 1 million total viewers. The show has received critical acclaim and won several awards, including two Emmy Awads for Louis-Dreyfus.
"Silicon Valley", meanwhile, has drawn attention, particularly from real-life tech's power players, due to its theme. It debuted after "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere on April 6 to 2.5 million viewers.
"Veep" and "Silicon Valley" air Sundays at 10:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
- Daniel Craig Confirmed to Return for Bond 25, Release Date Announced
- David Beckham Calls Wife Victoria a 'Knob' After She Posts an Embarrassing Video of Him
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet Auction Off a Private Dinner With Them for Charity
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Fantasy Suite Dates Cast More Doubt on Rachel's Future With a Frontrunner
- Kendall Jenner Completely Naked and Holding a Cigarette in New Instagram Pic
- Blac Chyna Spotted Holding Hands With New Man Mechie in Miami
- Drake Debuts New Song While Jogging Amid 'Take Care 2' Speculations
- Macaulay Culkin and Brenda Song Enjoy Dinner in L.A. - Are They Together?