HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley'
HBO has given renewals to two of its comedies, "Veep" and "Silicon Valley". The political satire starring Julia Louis-Dreyfus is renewed for a fourth season, while the tech-themed sitcom will return for a sophomore season. Both shows are expected to return in 2015.
"Veep" kicked its third season on April 6 with nearly 1 million total viewers. The show has received critical acclaim and won several awards, including two Emmy Awads for Louis-Dreyfus.
"Silicon Valley", meanwhile, has drawn attention, particularly from real-life tech's power players, due to its theme. It debuted after "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere on April 6 to 2.5 million viewers.
"Veep" and "Silicon Valley" air Sundays at 10:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
More Veep News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'