High-Profiled Mourners Attended Peaches Geldof's Funeral
High-profiled mourners paid their last respects to the late model Peaches Geldof. Her funeral was held on Monday, April 21 in Kent at the church she was married in just two years prior. It was also the same church that held her mother Paula Yates' funeral in 2000.
Peaches' coffin was sky blue with paintings of her family including husband Thomas Cohen, their two sons Astala, 23 months, and 11-month-old Phaedra, and their pet dogs. The street outside the St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence church was crowded with well-wishers and photographers. Many left flowers and cards outside the estate.
It was a private service where Peaches' father Bob Geldof and sister Pixie Geldof were expected to give eulogy. Sarah Ferguson was among the first to arrive for the service, followed by radio presenter Nick Grimshaw, former The Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman, TV presenter Alexa Chung, Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell, singer Eliza Doolittle, actress Jaime Winstone, and model Kate Moss.
Peaches died suddenly at the age of 25. Cause of death is not yet revealed, pending toxicology reports. Her ashes are expected to be scattered in the estate's garden where Peaches played as a child.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce