High-Profiled Mourners Attended Peaches Geldof's Funeral
High-profiled mourners paid their last respects to the late model Peaches Geldof. Her funeral was held on Monday, April 21 in Kent at the church she was married in just two years prior. It was also the same church that held her mother Paula Yates' funeral in 2000.
Peaches' coffin was sky blue with paintings of her family including husband Thomas Cohen, their two sons Astala, 23 months, and 11-month-old Phaedra, and their pet dogs. The street outside the St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence church was crowded with well-wishers and photographers. Many left flowers and cards outside the estate.
It was a private service where Peaches' father Bob Geldof and sister Pixie Geldof were expected to give eulogy. Sarah Ferguson was among the first to arrive for the service, followed by radio presenter Nick Grimshaw, former The Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman, TV presenter Alexa Chung, Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell, singer Eliza Doolittle, actress Jaime Winstone, and model Kate Moss.
Peaches died suddenly at the age of 25. Cause of death is not yet revealed, pending toxicology reports. Her ashes are expected to be scattered in the estate's garden where Peaches played as a child.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated