High-Profiled Mourners Attended Peaches Geldof's Funeral
High-profiled mourners paid their last respects to the late model Peaches Geldof. Her funeral was held on Monday, April 21 in Kent at the church she was married in just two years prior. It was also the same church that held her mother Paula Yates' funeral in 2000.
Peaches' coffin was sky blue with paintings of her family including husband Thomas Cohen, their two sons Astala, 23 months, and 11-month-old Phaedra, and their pet dogs. The street outside the St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence church was crowded with well-wishers and photographers. Many left flowers and cards outside the estate.
It was a private service where Peaches' father Bob Geldof and sister Pixie Geldof were expected to give eulogy. Sarah Ferguson was among the first to arrive for the service, followed by radio presenter Nick Grimshaw, former The Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman, TV presenter Alexa Chung, Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell, singer Eliza Doolittle, actress Jaime Winstone, and model Kate Moss.
Peaches died suddenly at the age of 25. Cause of death is not yet revealed, pending toxicology reports. Her ashes are expected to be scattered in the estate's garden where Peaches played as a child.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'