High-Profiled Mourners Attended Peaches Geldof's Funeral
High-profiled mourners paid their last respects to the late model Peaches Geldof. Her funeral was held on Monday, April 21 in Kent at the church she was married in just two years prior. It was also the same church that held her mother Paula Yates' funeral in 2000.
Peaches' coffin was sky blue with paintings of her family including husband Thomas Cohen, their two sons Astala, 23 months, and 11-month-old Phaedra, and their pet dogs. The street outside the St Mary Magdalene and St Lawrence church was crowded with well-wishers and photographers. Many left flowers and cards outside the estate.
It was a private service where Peaches' father Bob Geldof and sister Pixie Geldof were expected to give eulogy. Sarah Ferguson was among the first to arrive for the service, followed by radio presenter Nick Grimshaw, former The Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman, TV presenter Alexa Chung, Razorlight frontman Johnny Borrell, singer Eliza Doolittle, actress Jaime Winstone, and model Kate Moss.
Peaches died suddenly at the age of 25. Cause of death is not yet revealed, pending toxicology reports. Her ashes are expected to be scattered in the estate's garden where Peaches played as a child.
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics