Richard Gere Reportedly Dating Padma Lakshmi Amid His Divorce
Richard Gere is back on the dating scene and has his eyes set on a TV show host. It has been reported that the veteran actor is seeing "Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi and the relationship is said to be quite recent.
"They have been quietly spending some time together. It is all very new and recent, and happened while he has been filming in New York," a source told NY Post's Page Six. The actor is filming "Time Out of Mind" in which he plays a homeless man trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter. Lakshmi is based in New York but filmed the most recent season of "Top Chef" in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Gere is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Carey Lowell. The couple had been married for 11 years and shared a son named Homer as well as the Bedford Post Inn in Westchester County. He was once married to Cindy Crawford.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi was married to author Salman Rushdie for three years and dated billionaire Teddy Forstmann until he died at age 71 of brain cancer in 2011. She has a 3-year-old daughter with Adam Dell.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences