Richard Gere Reportedly Dating Padma Lakshmi Amid His Divorce
Richard Gere is back on the dating scene and has his eyes set on a TV show host. It has been reported that the veteran actor is seeing "Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi and the relationship is said to be quite recent.
"They have been quietly spending some time together. It is all very new and recent, and happened while he has been filming in New York," a source told NY Post's Page Six. The actor is filming "Time Out of Mind" in which he plays a homeless man trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter. Lakshmi is based in New York but filmed the most recent season of "Top Chef" in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Gere is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Carey Lowell. The couple had been married for 11 years and shared a son named Homer as well as the Bedford Post Inn in Westchester County. He was once married to Cindy Crawford.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi was married to author Salman Rushdie for three years and dated billionaire Teddy Forstmann until he died at age 71 of brain cancer in 2011. She has a 3-year-old daughter with Adam Dell.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie