Richard Gere Reportedly Dating Padma Lakshmi Amid His Divorce
Richard Gere is back on the dating scene and has his eyes set on a TV show host. It has been reported that the veteran actor is seeing "Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi and the relationship is said to be quite recent.
"They have been quietly spending some time together. It is all very new and recent, and happened while he has been filming in New York," a source told NY Post's Page Six. The actor is filming "Time Out of Mind" in which he plays a homeless man trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter. Lakshmi is based in New York but filmed the most recent season of "Top Chef" in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Gere is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Carey Lowell. The couple had been married for 11 years and shared a son named Homer as well as the Bedford Post Inn in Westchester County. He was once married to Cindy Crawford.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi was married to author Salman Rushdie for three years and dated billionaire Teddy Forstmann until he died at age 71 of brain cancer in 2011. She has a 3-year-old daughter with Adam Dell.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick