Richard Gere Reportedly Dating Padma Lakshmi Amid His Divorce
Richard Gere is back on the dating scene and has his eyes set on a TV show host. It has been reported that the veteran actor is seeing "Top Chef" host Padma Lakshmi and the relationship is said to be quite recent.
"They have been quietly spending some time together. It is all very new and recent, and happened while he has been filming in New York," a source told NY Post's Page Six. The actor is filming "Time Out of Mind" in which he plays a homeless man trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter. Lakshmi is based in New York but filmed the most recent season of "Top Chef" in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Gere is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Carey Lowell. The couple had been married for 11 years and shared a son named Homer as well as the Bedford Post Inn in Westchester County. He was once married to Cindy Crawford.
Meanwhile, Lakshmi was married to author Salman Rushdie for three years and dated billionaire Teddy Forstmann until he died at age 71 of brain cancer in 2011. She has a 3-year-old daughter with Adam Dell.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna