Mila Kunis Shows Growing Baby Bump During Louisiana Trip With Ashton Kutcher
After previous attempts to hide her baby bump with loose dress on several public occasions, Mila Kunis' growing belly was visible during her recent vacation with fiance Ashton Kutcher. The former "That '70s Show" co-stars were visiting his family in Slidell, Louisiana during the Easter weekend.
On Saturday, April 19, the couple and Ashton's sister Tausha were spotted grabbing breakfast together. A bystander named Ashley Allen tweeted a picture of the group as "they were walking down the street." Mila was wearing a striped shirt, capri khakis and white sneakers, while Ashton donned a blue plaid shirt, jeans and a Chicago Bears cap.
Mila and Ashton were already back in Los Angeles later on the same day. Still wearing the same outfits, they touched down LAX airport.
Previously on Friday, they visited the Abita Brewing Company. The brewery posted a photo of the pair during the trip, writing in a caption of the pic, "You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!"
You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!
More Mila Kunis News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune