Mila Kunis Shows Growing Baby Bump During Louisiana Trip With Ashton Kutcher
After previous attempts to hide her baby bump with loose dress on several public occasions, Mila Kunis' growing belly was visible during her recent vacation with fiance Ashton Kutcher. The former "That '70s Show" co-stars were visiting his family in Slidell, Louisiana during the Easter weekend.
On Saturday, April 19, the couple and Ashton's sister Tausha were spotted grabbing breakfast together. A bystander named Ashley Allen tweeted a picture of the group as "they were walking down the street." Mila was wearing a striped shirt, capri khakis and white sneakers, while Ashton donned a blue plaid shirt, jeans and a Chicago Bears cap.
Mila and Ashton were already back in Los Angeles later on the same day. Still wearing the same outfits, they touched down LAX airport.
Previously on Friday, they visited the Abita Brewing Company. The brewery posted a photo of the pair during the trip, writing in a caption of the pic, "You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!"
You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour! pic.twitter.com/wQYxa3047D— Abita Beer (@TheAbitaBeer) April 18, 2014
More Mila Kunis News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones