Mila Kunis Shows Growing Baby Bump During Louisiana Trip With Ashton Kutcher
After previous attempts to hide her baby bump with loose dress on several public occasions, Mila Kunis' growing belly was visible during her recent vacation with fiance Ashton Kutcher. The former "That '70s Show" co-stars were visiting his family in Slidell, Louisiana during the Easter weekend.
On Saturday, April 19, the couple and Ashton's sister Tausha were spotted grabbing breakfast together. A bystander named Ashley Allen tweeted a picture of the group as "they were walking down the street." Mila was wearing a striped shirt, capri khakis and white sneakers, while Ashton donned a blue plaid shirt, jeans and a Chicago Bears cap.
Mila and Ashton were already back in Los Angeles later on the same day. Still wearing the same outfits, they touched down LAX airport.
Previously on Friday, they visited the Abita Brewing Company. The brewery posted a photo of the pair during the trip, writing in a caption of the pic, "You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!"
You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour! pic.twitter.com/wQYxa3047D— Abita Beer (@TheAbitaBeer) April 18, 2014
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival