Mila Kunis Shows Growing Baby Bump During Louisiana Trip With Ashton Kutcher
After previous attempts to hide her baby bump with loose dress on several public occasions, Mila Kunis' growing belly was visible during her recent vacation with fiance Ashton Kutcher. The former "That '70s Show" co-stars were visiting his family in Slidell, Louisiana during the Easter weekend.
On Saturday, April 19, the couple and Ashton's sister Tausha were spotted grabbing breakfast together. A bystander named Ashley Allen tweeted a picture of the group as "they were walking down the street." Mila was wearing a striped shirt, capri khakis and white sneakers, while Ashton donned a blue plaid shirt, jeans and a Chicago Bears cap.
Mila and Ashton were already back in Los Angeles later on the same day. Still wearing the same outfits, they touched down LAX airport.
Previously on Friday, they visited the Abita Brewing Company. The brewery posted a photo of the pair during the trip, writing in a caption of the pic, "You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!"
You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour! pic.twitter.com/wQYxa3047D— Abita Beer (@TheAbitaBeer) April 18, 2014
More Mila Kunis News
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay