Mila Kunis Shows Growing Baby Bump During Louisiana Trip With Ashton Kutcher
After previous attempts to hide her baby bump with loose dress on several public occasions, Mila Kunis' growing belly was visible during her recent vacation with fiance Ashton Kutcher. The former "That '70s Show" co-stars were visiting his family in Slidell, Louisiana during the Easter weekend.
On Saturday, April 19, the couple and Ashton's sister Tausha were spotted grabbing breakfast together. A bystander named Ashley Allen tweeted a picture of the group as "they were walking down the street." Mila was wearing a striped shirt, capri khakis and white sneakers, while Ashton donned a blue plaid shirt, jeans and a Chicago Bears cap.
Mila and Ashton were already back in Los Angeles later on the same day. Still wearing the same outfits, they touched down LAX airport.
Previously on Friday, they visited the Abita Brewing Company. The brewery posted a photo of the pair during the trip, writing in a caption of the pic, "You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!"
You never know who you'll run into at an Abita tour!
More Mila Kunis News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'