Daniel Radcliffe Has Been Dating Erin Darke for 'About Two Years'
Daniel Radcliffe has stepped out in public with his girlfriend Erin Darke. Daniel, who prefers to keep his love life to himself, apparently has been in relationship with the actress for a while. A representative for Erin recently confirmed to Daily Mail that she and Daniel had been dating for "about two years."
The 24-year-old star, who broke up with his production assistant girlfriend Rosie Coker in 2012, was seen with Erin doing grocery shopping in New York City last week. The couple, who met on the set of "Kill Your Darlings", was seen carrying plastic bags which feature images of the Union Jack. Daniel wore a dark top, a cap and covered his eyes with sunglasses. Sporting a flowery dress, sunglasses and flat shoes, Erin was all smiles during the outing.
Last year, Daniel and Erin reportedly were caught kissing and cuddling at the Sundance Film Festival. According to PEOPLE, Daniel was seen dancing with his co-star Michael C. Hall at the Grey Goose Vodka Lounge dinner at the Blue Door in Sundance. The two stars then sat with their respective partner with Erin continuously rubbing Daniel's knee, according to an eyewitness. Later, they reportedly shared a kiss.
When asked about his alleged girlfriend back then, Daniel dodged the question and talked about the atmosphere at the event instead. "Erin? Oh, Erin Darke? Yeah, the whole cast is here. It's fantastic." Another source, meanwhile, said, "They've been dating for a while but have been debating going public."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester