Daniel Radcliffe Has Been Dating Erin Darke for 'About Two Years'
Daniel Radcliffe has stepped out in public with his girlfriend Erin Darke. Daniel, who prefers to keep his love life to himself, apparently has been in relationship with the actress for a while. A representative for Erin recently confirmed to Daily Mail that she and Daniel had been dating for "about two years."
The 24-year-old star, who broke up with his production assistant girlfriend Rosie Coker in 2012, was seen with Erin doing grocery shopping in New York City last week. The couple, who met on the set of "Kill Your Darlings", was seen carrying plastic bags which feature images of the Union Jack. Daniel wore a dark top, a cap and covered his eyes with sunglasses. Sporting a flowery dress, sunglasses and flat shoes, Erin was all smiles during the outing.
Last year, Daniel and Erin reportedly were caught kissing and cuddling at the Sundance Film Festival. According to PEOPLE, Daniel was seen dancing with his co-star Michael C. Hall at the Grey Goose Vodka Lounge dinner at the Blue Door in Sundance. The two stars then sat with their respective partner with Erin continuously rubbing Daniel's knee, according to an eyewitness. Later, they reportedly shared a kiss.
When asked about his alleged girlfriend back then, Daniel dodged the question and talked about the atmosphere at the event instead. "Erin? Oh, Erin Darke? Yeah, the whole cast is here. It's fantastic." Another source, meanwhile, said, "They've been dating for a while but have been debating going public."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'