Christina Aguilera Confirms New Album and 'Beautiful Music' Will Come
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that her new music and album are currently on the way. Over the weekend, the 33-year-old singer took to Twitter to tease the project.
"So blissful in taking this time for creating all things blossoming new on the horizon," the singer, who's now expecting a baby with her fiance Matt Rutler, wrote on Saturday, April 19. "Album, baby & beautiful music to come."
Aguilera's new album will serve as the follow-up to her latest record, "Lotus", which peaked at No. 7 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in 2012. The former Disney star was recently featured in A Great Big World's hit single "Say Something".
Aguilera, who serves as the coach on "The Voice", is now taking a break from the popular singing competition due to her pregnancy. According to reports, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani is already signed on to replace the "Genie in a Bottle" hitmaker in the seventh season of the NBC show.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement