Christina Aguilera Confirms New Album and 'Beautiful Music' Will Come
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that her new music and album are currently on the way. Over the weekend, the 33-year-old singer took to Twitter to tease the project.
"So blissful in taking this time for creating all things blossoming new on the horizon," the singer, who's now expecting a baby with her fiance Matt Rutler, wrote on Saturday, April 19. "Album, baby & beautiful music to come."
Aguilera's new album will serve as the follow-up to her latest record, "Lotus", which peaked at No. 7 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in 2012. The former Disney star was recently featured in A Great Big World's hit single "Say Something".
Aguilera, who serves as the coach on "The Voice", is now taking a break from the popular singing competition due to her pregnancy. According to reports, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani is already signed on to replace the "Genie in a Bottle" hitmaker in the seventh season of the NBC show.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed