Christina Aguilera Confirms New Album and 'Beautiful Music' Will Come
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that her new music and album are currently on the way. Over the weekend, the 33-year-old singer took to Twitter to tease the project.
"So blissful in taking this time for creating all things blossoming new on the horizon," the singer, who's now expecting a baby with her fiance Matt Rutler, wrote on Saturday, April 19. "Album, baby & beautiful music to come."
Aguilera's new album will serve as the follow-up to her latest record, "Lotus", which peaked at No. 7 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in 2012. The former Disney star was recently featured in A Great Big World's hit single "Say Something".
Aguilera, who serves as the coach on "The Voice", is now taking a break from the popular singing competition due to her pregnancy. According to reports, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani is already signed on to replace the "Genie in a Bottle" hitmaker in the seventh season of the NBC show.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes