Christina Aguilera Confirms New Album and 'Beautiful Music' Will Come
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that her new music and album are currently on the way. Over the weekend, the 33-year-old singer took to Twitter to tease the project.
"So blissful in taking this time for creating all things blossoming new on the horizon," the singer, who's now expecting a baby with her fiance Matt Rutler, wrote on Saturday, April 19. "Album, baby & beautiful music to come."
Aguilera's new album will serve as the follow-up to her latest record, "Lotus", which peaked at No. 7 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in 2012. The former Disney star was recently featured in A Great Big World's hit single "Say Something".
Aguilera, who serves as the coach on "The Voice", is now taking a break from the popular singing competition due to her pregnancy. According to reports, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani is already signed on to replace the "Genie in a Bottle" hitmaker in the seventh season of the NBC show.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video