Christina Aguilera Confirms New Album and 'Beautiful Music' Will Come
Christina Aguilera has confirmed that her new music and album are currently on the way. Over the weekend, the 33-year-old singer took to Twitter to tease the project.
"So blissful in taking this time for creating all things blossoming new on the horizon," the singer, who's now expecting a baby with her fiance Matt Rutler, wrote on Saturday, April 19. "Album, baby & beautiful music to come."
Aguilera's new album will serve as the follow-up to her latest record, "Lotus", which peaked at No. 7 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in 2012. The former Disney star was recently featured in A Great Big World's hit single "Say Something".
Aguilera, who serves as the coach on "The Voice", is now taking a break from the popular singing competition due to her pregnancy. According to reports, No Doubt's Gwen Stefani is already signed on to replace the "Genie in a Bottle" hitmaker in the seventh season of the NBC show.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie