Porsha Williams Asked to Leave 'RHoA' Season 6 Reunion After Attacking Kenya Moore
Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's brawl was caught on "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" camera. The two ladies had a nasty fight during the taping of the reality show's season 6 reunion special, the first part of which aired on Sunday, April 20 on Bravo TV.
The tension could be felt throughout the interview with Williams and Moore dissing each other. At one point, Williams told her co-star, "Your vagina is so rotten that no one will claim you." Moore later accused Williams of cheating on her ex-husband.
Things went physical as Williams slapped Moore. Host Andy Cohen and the producers intervened. The two ladies ended up in green rooms. "I am not going to sit here and get hit by someone on TV," Moore said, implying that she wouldn't continue filming the reality show if Williams still took part in the taping.
In separate place, Williams said she's "embarrassed and disappointed" by her action, but claimed that she was "pushed to the wall." She explained, "I don't know if I was ready for this. It's just been so much happening so fast. I filed for divorce, and within weeks the cameras came and started filming ... She's bringing up stuff about Kordell, she's saying this, she's saying that ... I've literally been taking so much from her for two years."
Cohen understood her situation, but added, "You understand that to get physical is not the way?" He then politely asked her to leave, saying, "I dont think that you're ready for the rest of the day. I want you to go home and take care of yourself, alright? At some point you need to apologize to her."
As reported before, Williams was charged with one misdemeanor count of simple battery following the scuffle. He rep said last week, "Cast member Kenya Moore sought out the warrant and, although the claim is unfounded, Ms. Williams is fully cooperating with investigators and looks forward to clearing her name."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal