Justin Bartha and Lia Smith Welcome First Child
Justin Bartha is a first time father. According to Us Weekly, his wife Lia Smith gave birth to their first child, a baby girl, on Sunday, April 13 after going into labor on Saturday night. Further info about the couple's baby girl such as the name or weight is not available.
Bartha and Smith, a fitness trainer, got engaged in 2013. The star of "The Hangover" reportedly proposed to her when they were on a vacation at Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California. The couple then tied the knot in Oahu, Hawaii on Saturday, January 4. They exchanged vows in front of guests which included Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth as well as Bartha's "Hangover" co-star Ken Jeong and Jesse Eisenberg.
"They were sweet together and looked very in love. He was holding her bouquet for her and walked with his arm around her after the vows," an eyewitness said back then. Wearing a loose-fitting white dress, Smith reportedly "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and she "looked like she had a little bump." A representative later confirmed that they were expecting their first child.
In late January, the 36-year-old actor was seen attending the 2014 Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event in Culver City, Calif. In addition to the star of "The New Normal", it was attended by Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked