Justin Bartha and Lia Smith Welcome First Child
Justin Bartha is a first time father. According to Us Weekly, his wife Lia Smith gave birth to their first child, a baby girl, on Sunday, April 13 after going into labor on Saturday night. Further info about the couple's baby girl such as the name or weight is not available.
Bartha and Smith, a fitness trainer, got engaged in 2013. The star of "The Hangover" reportedly proposed to her when they were on a vacation at Post Ranch Inn in Big Sur, California. The couple then tied the knot in Oahu, Hawaii on Saturday, January 4. They exchanged vows in front of guests which included Reese Witherspoon and her husband Jim Toth as well as Bartha's "Hangover" co-star Ken Jeong and Jesse Eisenberg.
"They were sweet together and looked very in love. He was holding her bouquet for her and walked with his arm around her after the vows," an eyewitness said back then. Wearing a loose-fitting white dress, Smith reportedly "had her hand on her stomach most of the time" and she "looked like she had a little bump." A representative later confirmed that they were expecting their first child.
In late January, the 36-year-old actor was seen attending the 2014 Hollywood Stands Up to Cancer Event in Culver City, Calif. In addition to the star of "The New Normal", it was attended by Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer