Miley Cyrus Catches Up on Her Reading While in Hospital
Miley Cyrus apparently has been spending her time at the hospital reading some books. The "Wrecking Ball" singer has been receiving treatment in a hospital after suffering from severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and she often takes to Twitter to talk about her feelings while resting in her hospital room.
On Sunday, April 20, Cyrus told her more than 17 million followers that she had been catching up with her reading. "Reading books so I don't die a famous pop pop dumb dumb," she wrote. Prior to writing the tweet, she wished her fans happy Easter and admitted that she was "seriously EMO" because she had to spend her time in bed during the festivities.
Cyrus, who was forced to postpone the rest of her tour dates, also has shared a photo of her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask. In a caption for the snap, she added some tags which read "staying light loving and positive," "I miss bangerz tour" and "trying to not be bitter."
In other news, Cyrus' former fiance Liam Hemsworth reportedly is concerned about her condition following the news of the hospitalization. A source told Showbiz Spy, "Liam still cares about Miley. They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay. He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram