Miley Cyrus Catches Up on Her Reading While in Hospital
Miley Cyrus apparently has been spending her time at the hospital reading some books. The "Wrecking Ball" singer has been receiving treatment in a hospital after suffering from severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and she often takes to Twitter to talk about her feelings while resting in her hospital room.
On Sunday, April 20, Cyrus told her more than 17 million followers that she had been catching up with her reading. "Reading books so I don't die a famous pop pop dumb dumb," she wrote. Prior to writing the tweet, she wished her fans happy Easter and admitted that she was "seriously EMO" because she had to spend her time in bed during the festivities.
Cyrus, who was forced to postpone the rest of her tour dates, also has shared a photo of her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask. In a caption for the snap, she added some tags which read "staying light loving and positive," "I miss bangerz tour" and "trying to not be bitter."
In other news, Cyrus' former fiance Liam Hemsworth reportedly is concerned about her condition following the news of the hospitalization. A source told Showbiz Spy, "Liam still cares about Miley. They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay. He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme