Miley Cyrus Catches Up on Her Reading While in Hospital
Miley Cyrus apparently has been spending her time at the hospital reading some books. The "Wrecking Ball" singer has been receiving treatment in a hospital after suffering from severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and she often takes to Twitter to talk about her feelings while resting in her hospital room.
On Sunday, April 20, Cyrus told her more than 17 million followers that she had been catching up with her reading. "Reading books so I don't die a famous pop pop dumb dumb," she wrote. Prior to writing the tweet, she wished her fans happy Easter and admitted that she was "seriously EMO" because she had to spend her time in bed during the festivities.
Cyrus, who was forced to postpone the rest of her tour dates, also has shared a photo of her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask. In a caption for the snap, she added some tags which read "staying light loving and positive," "I miss bangerz tour" and "trying to not be bitter."
In other news, Cyrus' former fiance Liam Hemsworth reportedly is concerned about her condition following the news of the hospitalization. A source told Showbiz Spy, "Liam still cares about Miley. They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay. He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns