Miley Cyrus Catches Up on Her Reading While in Hospital
Miley Cyrus apparently has been spending her time at the hospital reading some books. The "Wrecking Ball" singer has been receiving treatment in a hospital after suffering from severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and she often takes to Twitter to talk about her feelings while resting in her hospital room.
On Sunday, April 20, Cyrus told her more than 17 million followers that she had been catching up with her reading. "Reading books so I don't die a famous pop pop dumb dumb," she wrote. Prior to writing the tweet, she wished her fans happy Easter and admitted that she was "seriously EMO" because she had to spend her time in bed during the festivities.
Cyrus, who was forced to postpone the rest of her tour dates, also has shared a photo of her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask. In a caption for the snap, she added some tags which read "staying light loving and positive," "I miss bangerz tour" and "trying to not be bitter."
In other news, Cyrus' former fiance Liam Hemsworth reportedly is concerned about her condition following the news of the hospitalization. A source told Showbiz Spy, "Liam still cares about Miley. They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay. He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified