Miley Cyrus Catches Up on Her Reading While in Hospital
Miley Cyrus apparently has been spending her time at the hospital reading some books. The "Wrecking Ball" singer has been receiving treatment in a hospital after suffering from severe allergic reaction to antibiotics and she often takes to Twitter to talk about her feelings while resting in her hospital room.
On Sunday, April 20, Cyrus told her more than 17 million followers that she had been catching up with her reading. "Reading books so I don't die a famous pop pop dumb dumb," she wrote. Prior to writing the tweet, she wished her fans happy Easter and admitted that she was "seriously EMO" because she had to spend her time in bed during the festivities.
Cyrus, who was forced to postpone the rest of her tour dates, also has shared a photo of her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask. In a caption for the snap, she added some tags which read "staying light loving and positive," "I miss bangerz tour" and "trying to not be bitter."
In other news, Cyrus' former fiance Liam Hemsworth reportedly is concerned about her condition following the news of the hospitalization. A source told Showbiz Spy, "Liam still cares about Miley. They didn't work out as a couple, but he still wants to know that she's okay. He was extremely worried when he heard Miley was hospitalized, so he got in touch to find out how she is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked