Chance the Rapper Cancels Coachella Set After Getting Hospitalized
Chance the Rapper was forced to cancel his set at Coachella on Sunday night, April 20 after he got hospitalized. His management took to social media a few hours before the show was supposed to begin to announce the unfortunate news and apologize to fans.
"On behalf of Chance and our entire team- We sincerely regret to have to cancel our 2nd weekend at coachella," they wrote. Chance fell ill on Friday night & was admitted to the hospital today- Doctors and family are with him & he is expected to make a full recovery."
"Thank you for the prayers and support during this time, Chance, the CTR team and family deeply appreciate it," they continued. There's still no further detail about the rapper's illness.
Upon the cancellation, Chance posted a photo of himself lying in a hospital bed on Instagram. "Pray for my boy chance," read the caption of the picture, which has now been removed.
In the first weekend of Coachella last week, Chance was joined onstage by Justin Bieber. The two stars performed "Confident", their collaboration from the Canadian singer's" Journal" album.
More Chance the Rapper News
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant