Chance the Rapper Cancels Coachella Set After Getting Hospitalized
Chance the Rapper was forced to cancel his set at Coachella on Sunday night, April 20 after he got hospitalized. His management took to social media a few hours before the show was supposed to begin to announce the unfortunate news and apologize to fans.
"On behalf of Chance and our entire team- We sincerely regret to have to cancel our 2nd weekend at coachella," they wrote. Chance fell ill on Friday night & was admitted to the hospital today- Doctors and family are with him & he is expected to make a full recovery."
"Thank you for the prayers and support during this time, Chance, the CTR team and family deeply appreciate it," they continued. There's still no further detail about the rapper's illness.
Upon the cancellation, Chance posted a photo of himself lying in a hospital bed on Instagram. "Pray for my boy chance," read the caption of the picture, which has now been removed.
In the first weekend of Coachella last week, Chance was joined onstage by Justin Bieber. The two stars performed "Confident", their collaboration from the Canadian singer's" Journal" album.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift