'Game of Thrones' 4.04 Preview: Cersei Wants Sansa's Head
Sansa may have made the wrong move after leaving her husband Tyrion in the blame for Joffrey's death. In a preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones", Cersei asks Jaime if he'd be willing to bring her Sansa's head.
Sansa could find herself in a difficult position as Littlefinger tells her, "He wasn't involved in Joffrey's death, but you were." Tyrion still sees no hope in his situation, believing that his sister Cersei won't rest until he's dead.
Bronn hits Jaime in a fight, which is possibly part of their practice. Alliser threatens Jon Snow, accusing him of being a traitor. Dany faces a rebellion, declaring that she "will answer injustice with justice."
In "Oathkeeper", Tyrion ponders his options. Tywin extends an olive branch. Sam realizes Castle Black isn't safe, and Jon proposes a bold plan. The Hound teaches Arya the way things are. Dany chooses her champion. The episode will air Sunday, April 27 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
Director Alex Graves has told The Hollywood Reporter that "Joffrey's death affects the show through to the climax" of the current season.
More Game of Thrones News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group