'Game of Thrones' 4.04 Preview: Cersei Wants Sansa's Head
Sansa may have made the wrong move after leaving her husband Tyrion in the blame for Joffrey's death. In a preview for the next episode of "Game of Thrones", Cersei asks Jaime if he'd be willing to bring her Sansa's head.
Sansa could find herself in a difficult position as Littlefinger tells her, "He wasn't involved in Joffrey's death, but you were." Tyrion still sees no hope in his situation, believing that his sister Cersei won't rest until he's dead.
Bronn hits Jaime in a fight, which is possibly part of their practice. Alliser threatens Jon Snow, accusing him of being a traitor. Dany faces a rebellion, declaring that she "will answer injustice with justice."
In "Oathkeeper", Tyrion ponders his options. Tywin extends an olive branch. Sam realizes Castle Black isn't safe, and Jon proposes a bold plan. The Hound teaches Arya the way things are. Dany chooses her champion. The episode will air Sunday, April 27 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
Director Alex Graves has told The Hollywood Reporter that "Joffrey's death affects the show through to the climax" of the current season.
More Game of Thrones News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show