Country Singer Kevin Sharp Dies at 43
Country singer Kevin Sharp, who probably is mostly remembered for his song "Nobody Knows", passed away at the age of 43. Sharp, who was a cancer survivor, died on Saturday night, April 19 at his mother's home in Fair Oaks, California.
According to a statement posted on his website, the singer died due to "ongoing complications from past stomach surgeries and digestive issues." People who want to make donations are asked to give them to local chapter of Make a Wish Foundation. The family is planning a memorial service which will take place in Nashville, Tennessee.
"He had a strong heart, that's what kept him alive, (but) I'm so happy for him, that there's no more suffering," his sister Mary Hadson said, as quoted by Daily Mail. "His dream came true through music, and he touched thousands of lives, and he helped heal the soul of people dealing with cancer." His mother Elaine Sharp additionally remembered him as a person who "had a good, strong heart."
Sharp was born in 1970 in Redding, California. He was diagnosed with rare bone cancer Ewing's sarcoma when he was in high school, but he beat the disease. In addition to his 1996's hit album "Measure of a Man", he released two more records and became a motivational speaker. In addition to his mother, Sharp is survived by two sisters and five brothers.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked