Country Singer Kevin Sharp Dies at 43
Country singer Kevin Sharp, who probably is mostly remembered for his song "Nobody Knows", passed away at the age of 43. Sharp, who was a cancer survivor, died on Saturday night, April 19 at his mother's home in Fair Oaks, California.
According to a statement posted on his website, the singer died due to "ongoing complications from past stomach surgeries and digestive issues." People who want to make donations are asked to give them to local chapter of Make a Wish Foundation. The family is planning a memorial service which will take place in Nashville, Tennessee.
"He had a strong heart, that's what kept him alive, (but) I'm so happy for him, that there's no more suffering," his sister Mary Hadson said, as quoted by Daily Mail. "His dream came true through music, and he touched thousands of lives, and he helped heal the soul of people dealing with cancer." His mother Elaine Sharp additionally remembered him as a person who "had a good, strong heart."
Sharp was born in 1970 in Redding, California. He was diagnosed with rare bone cancer Ewing's sarcoma when he was in high school, but he beat the disease. In addition to his 1996's hit album "Measure of a Man", he released two more records and became a motivational speaker. In addition to his mother, Sharp is survived by two sisters and five brothers.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic