Lea Michele Accidentally Flashes Nipple During 'On My Way' Video Filming
Lea Michele suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she filmed the music video for her "On My Way" in the desert in Palmdale, California, over the weekend. According to photos obtained by Ocean Up, the "Glee" star was in the middle of singing while being surrounded by several models when her right nipple popped out of her pink top.
She just laughed after realizing that her clothing slipped down. The 27-year-old actress/singer quickly readjusted herself and continued filming the video for the second single off her "Louder" album.
During the shoot, Michele was also seen flaunting her figure in a black one-piece as she sat in the passenger seat of a black Ford Mustang. "Today was SUCH an incredible day shoot my #OnMyWayMusicVideo! I can't wait for you guys to see it!!!!! #ONMYWAY," the star tweeted her excitement on Sunday, April 20.
"Louder", Michele's debut solo album, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released earlier this year. "On My Way" serves as the follow-up to the record's lead cut "Cannonball".
More Lea Michele News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie