Lea Michele Accidentally Flashes Nipple During 'On My Way' Video Filming
Lea Michele suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she filmed the music video for her "On My Way" in the desert in Palmdale, California, over the weekend. According to photos obtained by Ocean Up, the "Glee" star was in the middle of singing while being surrounded by several models when her right nipple popped out of her pink top.
She just laughed after realizing that her clothing slipped down. The 27-year-old actress/singer quickly readjusted herself and continued filming the video for the second single off her "Louder" album.
During the shoot, Michele was also seen flaunting her figure in a black one-piece as she sat in the passenger seat of a black Ford Mustang. "Today was SUCH an incredible day shoot my #OnMyWayMusicVideo! I can't wait for you guys to see it!!!!! #ONMYWAY," the star tweeted her excitement on Sunday, April 20.
"Louder", Michele's debut solo album, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released earlier this year. "On My Way" serves as the follow-up to the record's lead cut "Cannonball".
More Lea Michele News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower