Lea Michele Accidentally Flashes Nipple During 'On My Way' Video Filming
Lea Michele suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she filmed the music video for her "On My Way" in the desert in Palmdale, California, over the weekend. According to photos obtained by Ocean Up, the "Glee" star was in the middle of singing while being surrounded by several models when her right nipple popped out of her pink top.
She just laughed after realizing that her clothing slipped down. The 27-year-old actress/singer quickly readjusted herself and continued filming the video for the second single off her "Louder" album.
During the shoot, Michele was also seen flaunting her figure in a black one-piece as she sat in the passenger seat of a black Ford Mustang. "Today was SUCH an incredible day shoot my #OnMyWayMusicVideo! I can't wait for you guys to see it!!!!! #ONMYWAY," the star tweeted her excitement on Sunday, April 20.
"Louder", Michele's debut solo album, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released earlier this year. "On My Way" serves as the follow-up to the record's lead cut "Cannonball".
More Lea Michele News
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri