Lea Michele Accidentally Flashes Nipple During 'On My Way' Video Filming
Lea Michele suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she filmed the music video for her "On My Way" in the desert in Palmdale, California, over the weekend. According to photos obtained by Ocean Up, the "Glee" star was in the middle of singing while being surrounded by several models when her right nipple popped out of her pink top.
She just laughed after realizing that her clothing slipped down. The 27-year-old actress/singer quickly readjusted herself and continued filming the video for the second single off her "Louder" album.
During the shoot, Michele was also seen flaunting her figure in a black one-piece as she sat in the passenger seat of a black Ford Mustang. "Today was SUCH an incredible day shoot my #OnMyWayMusicVideo! I can't wait for you guys to see it!!!!! #ONMYWAY," the star tweeted her excitement on Sunday, April 20.
"Louder", Michele's debut solo album, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released earlier this year. "On My Way" serves as the follow-up to the record's lead cut "Cannonball".
More Lea Michele News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia