Lea Michele Accidentally Flashes Nipple During 'On My Way' Video Filming
Lea Michele suffered a wardrobe malfunction when she filmed the music video for her "On My Way" in the desert in Palmdale, California, over the weekend. According to photos obtained by Ocean Up, the "Glee" star was in the middle of singing while being surrounded by several models when her right nipple popped out of her pink top.
She just laughed after realizing that her clothing slipped down. The 27-year-old actress/singer quickly readjusted herself and continued filming the video for the second single off her "Louder" album.
During the shoot, Michele was also seen flaunting her figure in a black one-piece as she sat in the passenger seat of a black Ford Mustang. "Today was SUCH an incredible day shoot my #OnMyWayMusicVideo! I can't wait for you guys to see it!!!!! #ONMYWAY," the star tweeted her excitement on Sunday, April 20.
"Louder", Michele's debut solo album, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard 200 after it was released earlier this year. "On My Way" serves as the follow-up to the record's lead cut "Cannonball".
More Lea Michele News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo