'True Blood' New Season 7 Promo: There's No One Left
A new promo has been released to tease the final season of "True Blood". It features a voiceover by Sookie, who describes the chaotic situation in the town after vampires that are infected with the Hepatitis-V virus are on the loose.
Sookie says there's an attack on a church while the scenes show some fights and a pile of dead bodies kept in a chilling room. She laments how people in her town have become violent and turned on each other. At the end of the video, Sookie says, "There's no one left," with Sam, Jason, Alcide and Andy standing next to her.
The supernatural drama series will return with its seventh and final season on Sunday, June 15 at 10 P.M. on HBO. There will be some new villains, including "The Figure" which is described as being scary, ugly, mean and crafty. There's also Mr. Gus, a Japanese businessman who seeks for revenge after getting backstabbed in a business deal.
The upcoming installment will additionally reveal Bill's past and parents as the show flashes back to the year 1855. Fans will also see Bill's wife Caroline Compton giving birth to one of his kids in the 1850s.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016