Photo: Mariah Carey Celebrates Easter With Nick Cannon and Their Children
Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their children apparently had some fun celebrating Easter. On Sunday, April 20, the singer took to Instagram to share some Easter family photos. In a snap featuring Carey and her family, the "#Beautiful" singer and her daughter Monroe can be seen sporting bunny-eared headbands and matching outfits. The 2-year-old girl sits on her mother's shoulders.
Monroe's twin brother, meanwhile, sits on Cannon's shoulders while the children's father looks at the camera. "Happy Easter!!!!" the caption read. Carey also shared another photo of her posing with her little girl.
The family's lavish celebration can also be seen in photos shared by Cannon on social media. He and Carey decorated their backyard with Easter balloons, toys, Easter eggs, Easter paintings and Hello Kitty doll among others. "Easter Bunny came and set it off this morning!!!" the multi-talented star captioned one snap of the toys.
In addition to Carey's family, Mario Lopez, Snooki and Melissa Joan Hart shared family photos from the festivities. Snooki posed with a pouting Lorenzo in a snap while Lopez shared cute photo of his children wearing bunny ears. A photo uploaded by Hart, meanwhile, shows her three sons and their candy-filled baskets.
More Mariah Carey News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert