Photo: Mariah Carey Celebrates Easter With Nick Cannon and Their Children
Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon and their children apparently had some fun celebrating Easter. On Sunday, April 20, the singer took to Instagram to share some Easter family photos. In a snap featuring Carey and her family, the "#Beautiful" singer and her daughter Monroe can be seen sporting bunny-eared headbands and matching outfits. The 2-year-old girl sits on her mother's shoulders.
Monroe's twin brother, meanwhile, sits on Cannon's shoulders while the children's father looks at the camera. "Happy Easter!!!!" the caption read. Carey also shared another photo of her posing with her little girl.
The family's lavish celebration can also be seen in photos shared by Cannon on social media. He and Carey decorated their backyard with Easter balloons, toys, Easter eggs, Easter paintings and Hello Kitty doll among others. "Easter Bunny came and set it off this morning!!!" the multi-talented star captioned one snap of the toys.
In addition to Carey's family, Mario Lopez, Snooki and Melissa Joan Hart shared family photos from the festivities. Snooki posed with a pouting Lorenzo in a snap while Lopez shared cute photo of his children wearing bunny ears. A photo uploaded by Hart, meanwhile, shows her three sons and their candy-filled baskets.
More Mariah Carey News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group