Jay-Z, Usher and More Join Pharrell's Another Star-Studded Set at Coachella
Pharrell Williams invited several famous faces when he took the stage at Coachella on Saturday night, April 19. Donning his signature Vivienne Westwood big hat, the Grammy Award-winning musician was first joined onstage by T.I. to perform Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
Pharrell then brought out Clipse's Pusha T for "Grindin' " before Usher came out to give the live rendition of Pharrell-penned "U Don't Have to Call". Jay-Z was the next guest to appear on the stage.
Hova, who last week made a cameo during Nas' set, helped the "Happy" hitmaker tackle "Frontin' ", "Excuse Me Miss", "La La La (Exuse Me Miss Again)" and "I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)".
This wasn't Pharrell's first time to perform with big names during his Coachella set. Last week, he invited Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator, Diplo and Gwen Stefani also made surprise appearances. The latter singer excited the crowd with her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl".
Pharrell and T.I.:
Pharrell and Pusha T:
Pharrell and Usher:
Pharrell and Jay-Z:
More Pharrell Williams News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'