Jay-Z, Usher and More Join Pharrell's Another Star-Studded Set at Coachella
Pharrell Williams invited several famous faces when he took the stage at Coachella on Saturday night, April 19. Donning his signature Vivienne Westwood big hat, the Grammy Award-winning musician was first joined onstage by T.I. to perform Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
Pharrell then brought out Clipse's Pusha T for "Grindin' " before Usher came out to give the live rendition of Pharrell-penned "U Don't Have to Call". Jay-Z was the next guest to appear on the stage.
Hova, who last week made a cameo during Nas' set, helped the "Happy" hitmaker tackle "Frontin' ", "Excuse Me Miss", "La La La (Exuse Me Miss Again)" and "I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)".
This wasn't Pharrell's first time to perform with big names during his Coachella set. Last week, he invited Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator, Diplo and Gwen Stefani also made surprise appearances. The latter singer excited the crowd with her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl".
Pharrell and T.I.:
Pharrell and Pusha T:
Pharrell and Usher:
Pharrell and Jay-Z:
More Pharrell Williams News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune