Jay-Z, Usher and More Join Pharrell's Another Star-Studded Set at Coachella
Pharrell Williams invited several famous faces when he took the stage at Coachella on Saturday night, April 19. Donning his signature Vivienne Westwood big hat, the Grammy Award-winning musician was first joined onstage by T.I. to perform Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
Pharrell then brought out Clipse's Pusha T for "Grindin' " before Usher came out to give the live rendition of Pharrell-penned "U Don't Have to Call". Jay-Z was the next guest to appear on the stage.
Hova, who last week made a cameo during Nas' set, helped the "Happy" hitmaker tackle "Frontin' ", "Excuse Me Miss", "La La La (Exuse Me Miss Again)" and "I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)".
This wasn't Pharrell's first time to perform with big names during his Coachella set. Last week, he invited Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator, Diplo and Gwen Stefani also made surprise appearances. The latter singer excited the crowd with her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl".
Pharrell and T.I.:
Pharrell and Pusha T:
Pharrell and Usher:
Pharrell and Jay-Z:
More Pharrell Williams News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars