Jay-Z, Usher and More Join Pharrell's Another Star-Studded Set at Coachella
Pharrell Williams invited several famous faces when he took the stage at Coachella on Saturday night, April 19. Donning his signature Vivienne Westwood big hat, the Grammy Award-winning musician was first joined onstage by T.I. to perform Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
Pharrell then brought out Clipse's Pusha T for "Grindin' " before Usher came out to give the live rendition of Pharrell-penned "U Don't Have to Call". Jay-Z was the next guest to appear on the stage.
Hova, who last week made a cameo during Nas' set, helped the "Happy" hitmaker tackle "Frontin' ", "Excuse Me Miss", "La La La (Exuse Me Miss Again)" and "I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)".
This wasn't Pharrell's first time to perform with big names during his Coachella set. Last week, he invited Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator, Diplo and Gwen Stefani also made surprise appearances. The latter singer excited the crowd with her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl".
Pharrell and T.I.:
Pharrell and Pusha T:
Pharrell and Usher:
Pharrell and Jay-Z:
More Pharrell Williams News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit