Jay-Z, Usher and More Join Pharrell's Another Star-Studded Set at Coachella
Pharrell Williams invited several famous faces when he took the stage at Coachella on Saturday night, April 19. Donning his signature Vivienne Westwood big hat, the Grammy Award-winning musician was first joined onstage by T.I. to perform Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines".
Pharrell then brought out Clipse's Pusha T for "Grindin' " before Usher came out to give the live rendition of Pharrell-penned "U Don't Have to Call". Jay-Z was the next guest to appear on the stage.
Hova, who last week made a cameo during Nas' set, helped the "Happy" hitmaker tackle "Frontin' ", "Excuse Me Miss", "La La La (Exuse Me Miss Again)" and "I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)".
This wasn't Pharrell's first time to perform with big names during his Coachella set. Last week, he invited Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator, Diplo and Gwen Stefani also made surprise appearances. The latter singer excited the crowd with her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl".
Pharrell and T.I.:
Pharrell and Pusha T:
Pharrell and Usher:
Pharrell and Jay-Z:
More Pharrell Williams News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie