'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Secretly Marries Malia Jones
Congratulations are in order for Alex O'Loughlin. A representative for the "Hawaii Five-0" star confirms to PEOPLE that the actor has quietly tied the knot with his baby mama, Malia Jones, in a ceremony in Hawaii where the couple currently resides.
Australian-born O'Loughlin, 37, first stepped out together with model/surfer Jones, 37, back in January 2012. The pair welcomed their first child together, son Lion, last October. He has a teenage son Saxon and she has a 4-year-old son Spike both from previous relationships. Before seeing Jones, he dated fellow Aussie star Holly Valance.
Aside from starring on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Loughlin also played lead roles in paranormal TV drama "Moonlight" and medical series "Three Rivers". He also starred in romantic comedy feature film "The Back-Up Plan" opposite Jennifer Lopez.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern