'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Secretly Marries Malia Jones
Congratulations are in order for Alex O'Loughlin. A representative for the "Hawaii Five-0" star confirms to PEOPLE that the actor has quietly tied the knot with his baby mama, Malia Jones, in a ceremony in Hawaii where the couple currently resides.
Australian-born O'Loughlin, 37, first stepped out together with model/surfer Jones, 37, back in January 2012. The pair welcomed their first child together, son Lion, last October. He has a teenage son Saxon and she has a 4-year-old son Spike both from previous relationships. Before seeing Jones, he dated fellow Aussie star Holly Valance.
Aside from starring on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Loughlin also played lead roles in paranormal TV drama "Moonlight" and medical series "Three Rivers". He also starred in romantic comedy feature film "The Back-Up Plan" opposite Jennifer Lopez.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers