'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Secretly Marries Malia Jones
Congratulations are in order for Alex O'Loughlin. A representative for the "Hawaii Five-0" star confirms to PEOPLE that the actor has quietly tied the knot with his baby mama, Malia Jones, in a ceremony in Hawaii where the couple currently resides.
Australian-born O'Loughlin, 37, first stepped out together with model/surfer Jones, 37, back in January 2012. The pair welcomed their first child together, son Lion, last October. He has a teenage son Saxon and she has a 4-year-old son Spike both from previous relationships. Before seeing Jones, he dated fellow Aussie star Holly Valance.
Aside from starring on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Loughlin also played lead roles in paranormal TV drama "Moonlight" and medical series "Three Rivers". He also starred in romantic comedy feature film "The Back-Up Plan" opposite Jennifer Lopez.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles