'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Secretly Marries Malia Jones
Congratulations are in order for Alex O'Loughlin. A representative for the "Hawaii Five-0" star confirms to PEOPLE that the actor has quietly tied the knot with his baby mama, Malia Jones, in a ceremony in Hawaii where the couple currently resides.
Australian-born O'Loughlin, 37, first stepped out together with model/surfer Jones, 37, back in January 2012. The pair welcomed their first child together, son Lion, last October. He has a teenage son Saxon and she has a 4-year-old son Spike both from previous relationships. Before seeing Jones, he dated fellow Aussie star Holly Valance.
Aside from starring on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Loughlin also played lead roles in paranormal TV drama "Moonlight" and medical series "Three Rivers". He also starred in romantic comedy feature film "The Back-Up Plan" opposite Jennifer Lopez.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik