'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin Secretly Marries Malia Jones
Congratulations are in order for Alex O'Loughlin. A representative for the "Hawaii Five-0" star confirms to PEOPLE that the actor has quietly tied the knot with his baby mama, Malia Jones, in a ceremony in Hawaii where the couple currently resides.
Australian-born O'Loughlin, 37, first stepped out together with model/surfer Jones, 37, back in January 2012. The pair welcomed their first child together, son Lion, last October. He has a teenage son Saxon and she has a 4-year-old son Spike both from previous relationships. Before seeing Jones, he dated fellow Aussie star Holly Valance.
Aside from starring on "Hawaii Five-0", O'Loughlin also played lead roles in paranormal TV drama "Moonlight" and medical series "Three Rivers". He also starred in romantic comedy feature film "The Back-Up Plan" opposite Jennifer Lopez.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked