Gwyneth Paltrow Takes Star-Studded Selfie With Gwen Stefani, Nicole Richie
Gwyneth Paltrow has shared a selfie featuring many celebrity friends which apparently was taken during a dinner in Los Angeles on April 17. In a photo uploaded to her Instagram, the "Shakespeare in Love" star can be seen posing with Nicole Richie, Gwen Stefani, Stella McCartney, Naomi Watts, Sam Taylor-Wood and Chelsea Handler.
The stars were celebrating McCartney's birthday at a vegan restaurant Crossroads on Thursday. The designer also shared a photo from the dinner in which the stars struck different poses. "Gals night out! Gwen, Gwyneth, Nicole, Chelsea, Naomi, Sam and I x Stella," she wrote.
Paltrow went to the event wearing a flowery top by Stella McCartney. Purple-haired Richie, meanwhile, was seen sporting an elegant-looking ensemble with creams, pinks and beige tones. The No Doubt singer looked chic in an all-black outfit, bright red lipstick and blue shoes.
Prior to sharing the star-studded photo, Paltrow uploaded a sweet photo of her and her two children with a beautiful ocean view as the background. "Luckiest mom ever," she tagged the snap.
Paltrow and her husband Chris Martin recently announced their separation after 10 years of marriage. Calling the split "conscious uncoupling," the couple wrote, "We have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate."
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift