Miley Cyrus Delays U.S. Tour Until August, Adds Two Dates
Hospitalized Miley Cyrus finally decides to push back the rest shows of her "Bangerz" tour in the U.S. A representative for the former Disney star has revealed that the scrapped shows have all been rescheduled for August.
"Existing tickets will be honored on the new dates, which include previously canceled and postponed dates," read a statement issued on Friday, April 18. "Additionally, two tour dates have been added in Pittsburgh and Chicago."
The European leg of the tour, however, will go on as planned. It's set to open on May 2 in Amsterdam.
Cyrus has been hospitalized since Tuesday for severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. "Miley was suffering from a sinus infection during her tour in N.C. a week ago. She was prescribed the antibiotic Cephalexin which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to," the singer's camp recently explained her health condition.
"This type of extreme reaction can last from five to 27 days in these types of cases. She will remain hospitalized and is under a doctor's care until we see some improvement in her condition and is asking for your compassion and privacy at this time," they continued. "Miley is devastated about missing shows and possibly disappointing her fans."
- 8/1 Uniondale, NY - Nassau Coliseum
- 8/2 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- 8/4 Pittsburgh, PA - Venue TBD
- 8/6 Charlotte, NC - Time Warner Cable Arena
- 8/7 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- 8/9 Louisville, KY - KFC YUM! Center
- 8/10 St. Louis, MO - Scottrade Center
- 8/12 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
- 8/14 Chicago, IL - United Center
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences