'How to Train Your Dragon 2' Clip Shows Quidditch-Like Sport
"How to Train Your Dragon 2" unleashes a new clip. It shows Vikings playing a Quidditch-like tournament on the back of their flying dragons. Live sheep is tossed into the air, and the teams are racing to collect them and drop the cattle in their basket to score points.
The film takes place five years since Hiccup and his winged pal, Toothless, successfully united dragons and Vikings. The now-inseparable buddies journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds, which leads him to find his long-lost mother.
As a larger conflict breaks out, the newly-reunited family and their friends must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future of both men and dragons.
Jay Baruchel and Gerard Butler are back voicing Hiccup and his father respectively. Cate Blanchett is tapped to voice the mother, while America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Kristen Wiig, and T.J. Miller reprise their supporting roles.
The animated flick will premiere at Cannes Film Festival that runs from May 14 to May 25 before hitting U.S. theaters on June 13.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2