'How to Train Your Dragon 2' Clip Shows Quidditch-Like Sport
"How to Train Your Dragon 2" unleashes a new clip. It shows Vikings playing a Quidditch-like tournament on the back of their flying dragons. Live sheep is tossed into the air, and the teams are racing to collect them and drop the cattle in their basket to score points.
The film takes place five years since Hiccup and his winged pal, Toothless, successfully united dragons and Vikings. The now-inseparable buddies journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds, which leads him to find his long-lost mother.
As a larger conflict breaks out, the newly-reunited family and their friends must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future of both men and dragons.
Jay Baruchel and Gerard Butler are back voicing Hiccup and his father respectively. Cate Blanchett is tapped to voice the mother, while America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Kristen Wiig, and T.J. Miller reprise their supporting roles.
The animated flick will premiere at Cannes Film Festival that runs from May 14 to May 25 before hitting U.S. theaters on June 13.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik